No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
TRX has migrated to a new contract address
This guide is for users who want to migrate Binance-peg TRX(Old bep20 TRX) to BTTC-bridged Version TRX(New bep20 TRX).
- Binance-peg TRX :https://bscscan.com/token/0x85EAC5Ac2F758618dFa09bDbe0cf174e7d574D5B
- BTTC-bridged Version TRX :https://bscscan.com/token/0xce7de646e7208a4ef112cb6ed5038fa6cc6b12e3
Overall, there are three steps:
- Deposit your Binance-peg TRX tocentralized exchange.
- Withdraw your TRX to the Tron network.
- Bridge your TRX using BTTC Bridge.
- Fees for the cross-chain operation costs roughly 30-40 TRX and 60 BTT. You can get BTT through BTTC Bridge from TRON Network if you don’t have enough BTT.
- The overall cross-chain process time takes about 30 minutes to complete, depending on the network congestion situation and the BTTC bridge checkpoint submission periods.
- The swap radio from Binance-peg TRX to BTTC-bridged Version TRX will be 1:1.