Updated: January 23, 2021
This policy sets out:
- What information we collect about you ;
- How do we use your personal information;
- How we protect your personal information;
- How to contact us.
What information we collect about you
The followings are the types of information we collect when you visit our website or apps:
(a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail;
(b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit;
(c) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations);
(d) information related to your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
How do we use your personal information
We may disclose and share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- affiliates, business partners and agents for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks solely to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our sites and apps;
- risk management service providers that assist us in prevention and detection of fraud and in compliance of regulatory obligations;
- governments, courts, regulators and law enforcement authorities, including those outside your country of residence, upon demonstration of lawful authority;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may transfer your personal information to a third-party service provider for processing and storage. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We store other information for longer periods of time. For example:
We store your basic account information — like your name, email address and other social network openid (such as google openid, facebook openid) until you ask us to delete them.
If you ever decide to stop using CoinCarp, you can just ask us to delete your account. We'll also delete most of the information we've collected about you after you've been inactive for a while!
Keep in mind that, while our systems are designed to carry out our deletion practices automatically, we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe. There may be legal requirements to store your data and we may need to suspend those deletion practices if we receive a valid legal process asking us to preserve content, if we receive reports of abuse or other Terms of Service violations, or if your account, content created by you, or content created with other users is flagged by others or our systems for abuse or other Terms of Service violations. Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
How we protect your personal information
We adhere to the highest security measures to ensure your personal information is protected against theft, loss, and corruption, and against the misuse and alteration of any customer data stored on our servers. We only use PCI Compliant version of the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol for transferring credit card information across the internet.
Our sites and apps may contain links or refer you to other websites. Those other websites may be operated by other companies affiliated with us or by third party companies not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the privacy and security policies of those other websites.
How to contact us
Effective Date: January 23, 2021.