Flare Network 价格 (FLR)
Flare Network(FLR) 代币分配
|Flare 主体机构||22.5%||22,500,000,000 FLR||-|
Flare is a layer-1 EVM blockchain that has 2 core protocols, the State Connector and Flare Time Series Oracle (FTSO). These protocols allow developers to create an ecosystem of robust and decentralized interoperability applications.
Key features of Flare:
- Reliable decentralized prices. The FTSO utilizes the network structure to deliver highly decentralized prices and data series to dapps on Flare, without relying on centralized providers
- Secure state acquisition from other blockchains. The State Connector allows information from other chains to be securely and trustlessly used on Flare
- Scalable EVM-based smart contracts. Flare’s scalable EVM allows existing EVM tooling and Solidity to be used to launch any existing or envisaged EVM dapp on Flare
- Fast, low fee and low carbon. Flare’s next generation technology brings fast, secure and efficient transactions with very low gas fees and a small carbon footprint.
Flare (FLR) is the network token and will provide support for several functions:
- Incentivized delegation to the Flare Time Series Oracle (FTSO) to support the provision of reliable decentralized price data
- Collateral within third party decentralized applications built on Flare blockchains (cross-chain or solely native)
- Participation within network governance
- Transaction fees in order to prevent spam attacks.
58.3% of the genesis Flare supply is allocated to the community via:
- The public token distribution
- Cross-chain incentives
- The Ecosystem Support Program.