Aucun résultat pour ""
Nous n'avons rien trouvé qui corresponde à votre recherche.Réessayez avec d'autres mots-clés.
Chaînes prises en charge
Information de sécurité
What Is Assure Wallet?
Assure is a Web3.0 decentralized digital wallet, as well as an aggregated management platform for encrypted assets. Assure focuses on the demands of users in Web3.0, offering a secure, reliable and user-friendly self-custodial service for encrypted assets. Assure interconnects with the top centralized exchanges, seamlessly bridges CEX and DEX and becomes a wallet with which users can switch freely between CeFi and DeFi. What’s more, Assure aims to provide its users with a secure, useful and value-added management tool for encrypted finance, making it easier for crypto management, and become the portal of Web3.0 digital financial ecosystem.
About Assure Core Team:
Assure team is well-developed and dynamic with 50+ talents gathered, of which the number of the dev team is more than 30+, and the BD & Marketing over 10.
The CTO of the team, ALEX, is graduated from Stanford University and worked for Google, Silicon Valley, once been a researcher at Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (SAIL) , 8+ years of experience in coding, cyber security, secure distributed systems, open-source software and startups, and has been deeply involved in the blockchain industry for many years.
What Are the Features of Assure？
- Assure is seamlessly compatible with Binance, the globally top crypto exchange. Once one creates the wallet, he can transfer his wallet assets to trading assets with one click, no matter when or where, and gain the same experience with Binance in Assure App, without any redirecting.
- Docking with mainstream public chain Dapps.
- Assure Swap achieves the frictionless flash swap between the differently formatted Stablecoins and the main crypto.
- Assure plans to interconnect with some channels for fiat money payment, which allows users to pay for crypto with a Credit card and Apple Pay.
- Web3.0 Communication is a key function module for Assure. With Aspace, users can achieve peer-to-peer communication with the addresses.
How to Creat Assure Wallet?
- Step1：Download and click to create a wallet
- Step2：Set "Identity Name" and "Password"
- Step3：Back up "identity mnemonics" according to the security prompt
- Step4：Verify the word again to ensure the correctness of the mnemonic
Supported Platforms and Download
Open the official website of Assure Wallet(https://www.assurepro.io/APP/index.html) and download the latest version of Assure Wallet.