Swingby(SWINGBY) New Listing on MEXC Global
MEXC Global is thrilled to launch another session of Kickstarter, a listing campaign initiated by the project team on MEXC before launch where users can stake tokens and vote to support their favourite project. This event is designed to identify high-quality projects and at the same time, bring airdrop benefits to MEXC users.
Presenting the project for this session of Kickstarter, Swingby (SWINGBY).
About Swingby (SWINGBY)
Swingby’s bridge protocol, Skybridge, builds trustless bridges between BTC, Ethereum, Binance Chain and other blockchains secured by a network of nodes that execute fast token swaps using layer 2 ‘multi-party computing’ technology. It allows users to move Bitcoin tokens between the Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance Chain blockchains without relying on a central custodian, opening up a world of DeFi capabilities such as liquidity pooling and DEX trading with easy to use UX.
Total Supply: 925,000,000 SWINGBY
Official Website | Block Explorer | Twitter | Telegram | Medium | Whitepaper
How to join Kickstarter:
Users can stake MX tokens to participate in voting and stand a chance to win free project airdrops. The maximum amount of MX you can commit depends on the MX balance in your Spot Wallet at the snapshot time (MEXC will take a random snapshot of users’ MX holdings during the snapshot period).
Details are as follows:
1. Snapshot Period: 2023-03-17 16:00 - 2023-03-22 15:59 (UTC)
2. Voting Period: 2023-03-22 22:00 to 2023-03-23 05:50 (UTC)
3. Estimated Trading: 2023-03-23 08:00 (UTC)
4. Deposit: Opened
5. Voting Link: https://www.mexc.com/sun/assessment
6. Airdrop Details:
- Reward Pool: 14,880,000 SWINGBY
- Price: 0 USDT (Reference Price: $0.005)
7. Voting Token: MX
8. Requirements: 500 ≤ MX ≤ 500,000
9. Rules: The tokens used for voting will be temporarily locked during the event period and will be unlocked within an hour once the event concludes. Users can vote as many times as they wish before the voting period ends.
10. Rewards: The airdrop rewards will be distributed proportionally within an hour according to users’ total votes once the event concludes.