해당 결과 없음 ""
검색에 일치하는 항목을 찾을 수 없습니다.다른 용어로 다시 시도하십시오.
What is Coinbase Wallet?
The Coinbase Wallet app is a separate, standalone app that allows users to store, or custody, their own crypto, and explore the decentralized web with a dapp browser. Coinbase Wallet helps users manage their own private keys and store their crypto assets directly on their devices, not with a centralized brokerage or exchange. You cannot connect Coinbase Wallet to your bank account to buy or sell cryptocurrencies with US Dollars or other fiat currencies. You can download and use Coinbase Wallet anywhere in the world.
Is Coinbase and Coinbase wallet the Same?
No, the Coinbase (available on iOS and Android) is the company's product for individuals looking to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, also available at Coinbase.com. It is an easy, secure, regulated on-ramp to crypto using US dollars or other local fiat currencies. You can safely store crypto on Coinbase so you don't have to worry about managing your own private keys. Coinbase.com and mobile apps are available in more than 100 countries.
The Coinbase Wallet is a separate, standalone app, you do not need a Coinbase account to use the Coinbase Wallet.
Can I Transfer Funds between Coinbase.com and Coinbase Wallet?
Yes, you can transfer funds between both products at any time. You can link your Coinbase.com account to Coinbase Wallet from the settings page of your Coinbase Wallet app.
Can Coinbase be Used as a Wallet?
Yes, Coinbase can also be a software wallet that can help you store, buy, and sell cryptocurrencies.
What Are the Main Features of Coinbase Wallet?
- Generate a new Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC) , and XRP wallet in seconds.
- Connect your Coinbase.com account and easily transfer crypto to your own custody.
- See the current price of assets in your wallet in your local currency.
- Automatically add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectibles to your wallet.
- Browse Web 3 DApps such as decentralized exchanges, social media, games & collectibles, jobs, marketplaces, crowdfunding, and more.
- Backup and restore the wallet using standard 12-word BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask and Cipher).
- Sign messages cryptographically with your private key.
Coinbase Wallet Fees
Coinbase allows developers that want to build micropayments applications to facilitate instant, free transactions between Coinbase accounts with off-blockchain transactions. Off-blockchain transactions are settled on our internal ledger rather than on the Bitcoin blockchain and have cost and speed benefits over on-blockchain transactions.
How To Use Coinbase Wallet?
- Generating your own bitcoin addresses to receive funds
- Sending funds from your Coinbase wallet to a bitcoin address or an email
- Requesting funds using email addresses
Coinbase Wallet Supported Coins
Supported BTC, ETH, USDT, UNI, LINK, BCH, USDC, LTC, and hundreds more.