No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
League of Kingdoms Arena Price (LOKA)
League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) Chart
League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) Return On Investment(ROI)
League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) Price Now
League of Kingdoms Arena price today is $0.4918 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,502,941. LOKA price is down -0.73% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 73.87Mil LOKA tokens and a max supply of 500Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) blockchain explorers out there:
What Is League of Kingdoms(LoK)?
League of Kingdoms is a free-to-play, MMO war strategy game on the blockchain. The main gameplay of League of Kingdoms is similar to a traditional RTS (Real-time strategy), but it is powered by blockchain technology and ownership is central to the core concepts of the game. As an alliance-based tactical strategy game, players can build kingdoms, raise armies, form alliances, and compete on the battlefields. All the lands in the game are non-fungible tokens and can be owned by users.
Players do not require any prior experience or knowledge with cryptocurrencies to play the game and do not need to own Land NFTs to farm resources that can be tokenized into NFTs. With the adoption of the LOKA token, League of Kingdoms will be able to have greater player adoption, inclusion, and activation as players can effectively own, propose, vote and earn on the game platform.
LOKA is League of Kingdoms' native governance token and some will be utilized for as the currency inside the League of Kingdoms game franchise and will be utilized for all in-game store purchases, such as purchasing special packages, skins, goods. The LOKA ($LOKA) token will be used as a NFT booster to create, upgrade, and acquire special NFT assets, including but not limited to upcoming Drago and Skin NFTs. The LOKA ($LOKA) token will be also used to propose and vote on on-chain governance proposals to determine future features, policies, content, and/or parameters of the platform. Last but not the least LOKA tokens can also be earned by playing the in-game competition and/or achieving special tasks — for example after each Continent vs. Continent (CvC) battle, winners will be rewarded with LOKA tokens (and potentially rarer NFT item rewards!) depending on the performance during the battle.
What Are the Feature of League of Kingdoms Arena(LOKA)?
Gamers can build their kingdoms and armed troops to protect your citizens and fight the enemies.
In the League of Kingdoms game, Land is an NFT real estate, the foundation where kingdoms develop and resources to compete for hegemony.
Each land is an NFT asset that users can own, cultivate, contribute, and earn lucrative rewards.
- Resource rewards: A landowner gets 5% of resources that are collected within the Land. The resources can be used to develop your kingdom or bundled to make resource tokens (NFT).
- DAI rewards: League of Kingdoms accumulates DAI rewards pool to compensate hard-working landowners based on their Lands' development levels
- OWN: Gamers can own LAND and other NFT assets forever! They can purchase them from the official game store or from other gamers on the decentralized marketplace, opensea.io. The ownership is transparently verifiable on the blockchain ledger, so you can have peace of mind.
- EARN: Gamers can EARN cryptocurrency based on their NFT ownership, effort, talent, intuition, and time!! The game's smart contract will set aside a portion of the game's profit to reward active gamers and landlords. For example, you can get daily DAI rewards from your land holdings which you can withdraw or reinvest into the gameplay.
- TRADE: Gamers can enjoy free trade wherever, whenever, and with whomever. Your game assets can be utilized in countless ways even outside of our game ecosystem. For example, a gamer can sell a game asset for sale to another gamer in person. The change of hand can seamlessly take place with or without the help of a game developer.
- GOVERN: Gamers can take part in the decision-making process through blockchain governance! All processes are trustless and transparently provable on the blockchain, so gamers can be empowered. For example, gamers can vote for new game content and the most votes can be implemented in the next update.
What is League of Kingdoms Arena(LOKA) Token Contract Address?
REAL $LOKA Contract:
There are a lot of scams and fake channels out there. Please check with our official SNS (discord, telegram, twitter, web page) for the verified information. Make sure you got the right link.
BEWARE of the SCAM!
Here are some information for you to help you prevent from getting scammed!
1) LOKA sale is happening on Binance launchpad. Please check this announcement.
2) LOKA is on the Ethereum network. LOKA is NOT on the BSC chain!
So all the trading pairs on pancakeswap are fake.
3) LOKA do not have a planned land sale at the moment. Future land sales will be announced in our official channels. Also please check the verified marker on the Lands listed in OpenSea.
4) There are a lot of scams and fake channels out there. Please check with LOKA official SNS (discord, telegram, twitter, web page) for the verified information. Make sure you got the right link.
🏰 Website: https://www.leagueofkingdoms.com/
⛳️ LAND Portal: http://land.leagueofkingdoms.com/
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/leagueofkingdoms
👥 Telegram: https://t.me/LoK_global
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeagueKingdoms
What Is the Ecology of League of Kingdoms?
The League of Kingdoms' ecology consists of below 5 layers.
- BLOCKCHAIN: we chose Ethereum for our first continent. The blockchain layer will fuel the game’s true ownership, interoperable economy, and transparent governance mechanism.
- LAND: LAND will be a Non-fungible Real Estate placed on the Ethereum blockchain layer. These LANDs will have different values that you can monetize while you play, earn, own, trade and govern.
- KINGDOMS: On top of the LANDs, multiple small and primitive medieval civilizations will take hold, also called 'KINGDOM'. Gameplay starts from the KINGDOM and you can nurture a prosperous city-state and powerful army on the foundation.
- ALLIANCE: ALLIANCE (a.k.a. LEAGUE of kingdoms) is a clan that you form with other kingdoms. The ALLIANCE will be the centerpiece for sophisticated diplomacy, trade relations, and governance of the continent.
- CONGRESS: CONGRESS, also known as the 'Continental Congress' is a body of leaders that govern the entire continent. The leadership (Chancellory, ministers, etc) will be elected officials, voted by ALLIANCES. The CONGRESS leadership will decide on reward,
League of Kingdoms(LOKA) App Download
LOKA for IOS (App Store): Click Here
LOKA for Android (Google Play): Click Here
League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) Community
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/LofK.Official
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeagueKingdoms
- Discord: http://discord.gg/leagueofkingdoms/
- Medium: https://medium.com/league-of-kingdoms-eng
- Telegram: https://t.me/LoK_global
What is League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) Contracts address?
League of Kingdoms Arena FAQ
What is the price of League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) token?
The current League of Kingdoms Arena usd price is $0.4918. We update the League of Kingdoms Arena USD price in real time. Get live prices of League of Kingdoms Arena on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) token a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. League of Kingdoms Arena is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in League of Kingdoms Arena investing, you will also need to understand the League of Kingdoms Arena project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in League of Kingdoms Arena investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) token token?
You can buy League of Kingdoms Arena from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying League of Kingdoms Arena. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support League of Kingdoms Arena trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is email@example.com. Please be aware that buying and selling League of Kingdoms Arena involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with League of Kingdoms Arena trading before you begin.
How to short League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) token?
The easiest way to short League of Kingdoms Arena is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting League of Kingdoms Arena, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting League of Kingdoms Arena or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting League of Kingdoms Arena are:
What will League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) token be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what League of Kingdoms Arena will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, League of Kingdoms Arena's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of League of Kingdoms Arena 5 years from now.
LOKA Price Statistics
- League of Kingdoms Arena Price Today
League of Kingdoms Arena Price
24h Low / 24h High
$0.4859 / $0.5026
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- League of Kingdoms Arena Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- League of Kingdoms Arena Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.4606 / $0.5386
30d Low / 30d High
$0.4098 / $0.5982
90d Low / 90d High
$0.3494 / $1.01
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.2607 / $4.15
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More