No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Hooked Protocol(HOOK) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Confirmed by official representatives.
- Token Name: Hooked Protocol (HOOK)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 2,500,000 USD
- Hard Cap Per User: 15,000 USD (150,000 HOOK)
- Total Token Supply: 500,000,000 HOOK
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 25,000,000 HOOK (5% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 HOOK = 0.1 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to subscription)
- Token Sale Format: Subscription
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- Preparation Period 2022-11-24 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-12-01 00:00 (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a seven-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these seven days will determine the maximum amount of BNB that you can commit later on.
- Subscription Period 2022-12-01 06:00 (UTC) to 2022-12-01 09:00 (UTC): Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for a three-hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to committing their BNB. Please note that once committed, your BNB will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- Calculation Period 2022-12-01 09:00 (UTC) to 2022-12-01 10:00 (UTC): Subscription closes and token allocation calculation begins.
- Final Token Distribution 2022-12-01 10:00 (UTC): Your final token allocation will be calculated and the corresponding BNB will be deducted from your already-locked BNB amount. Once deducted, your HOOK and BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
- Launchpad Subscription Format FAQ
- Launchpad Detailed Allocation Calculation and BNB Deduction Rules
Announcing the November community callOtherApproval: 82%
Monthly Developer Call
Exciting news for Conflux Developers!OtherApproval: 80%