No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Bithumb Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Bithumb?
Bithumb is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in South Korea.
Founded in year 2014, Bithumb is a comprehensive asset trading platform and a leading digital company focuses on virtual assets, blockchain, and financial technology. With abundant liquidity, safe trading, transparent operation and other competitiveness, Bithumb quickly gained the trust of market investors.
At present, as one of the most influential cryptocurrency exchanges in South Korea, Bithumb is making timely and meticulous innovations in digital finance. In addition, as interest in cryptocurrencies continues to grow, Bithumb's largest daily transaction volume has exceeded $5 billion, and it has 5 million accumulated registered users.
Who is the CEO of Bithumb?
Bithumb was co-founded by Javier Sim and a group of talented members. In year 2020, Back Young Heo was appointed as the CEO of Bithumb. Heo joined Bithumb in 2017 as Head of Compliance. Prior to joining Bithumb, he worked for 14 years in traditional finance areas such as Citibank, Citi capital, ING And ING Securities. Along with the appointment of Heo, Bithumb will continue to enhance its Anti-Money Laundering policy and internal controls.
Is Bithumb Safe?
Bithumb is making a collective effort for the protection of customer accounts and assets by building an industry-leading data security system. It adopts the 5-5-7 regulation, which recommends that 5% of all personnel in the financial institution be IT specialists, 5% of IT personnel be data security exclusive personnel, and 7% of the total budget be used for data protection.
Bitthumb is considered a reliable and safe cryptocurrency with the following security measures in place:
- Acquired Information Security Management System (ISMS) Certification
- 24-Hour Monitoring
- Independent and Transparent Listing Committee
- Honest Management through Disclosure of Financial Statement
- Construct a Security Solution on the Level of Financial Institutions
- Purchased Comprehensive Cyber Insurance
- Network Separation and Security Infrastructure Construction
- Separate Wallets
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
- Selected Digital Assets
- Transparent Business
- Abundant Liquidity
- 100% Cash Reserve
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Superior Protection System for Customer Asset
- Strong Financial Structure
- Auto Trading Tools
- Commission Coupon
- Investment Warning
- Bithumb Education
How to Deposit and Withdrawal Assets from Bithumb?
Click the link below for details of Bithumb's deposit and withdrawal process:
Click on the link below to view the Bithumb fee structure:
How Can I Contact Bithumb Customer Support?
- Bithumb Help Center: https://en.bithumb.com/customer_support/info
- Email (Inquiry): email@example.com
- Email (Listing Inquiry): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email (Partnership): email@example.com
- Off-line Customer Support: Gangnam17, Yeoksam-ro 7-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Or try these social media to get Bithumb customer service:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BithumbOfficial
- Medium: https://medium.com/bithumb-official-blog
- Naver Blog: https://blog.naver.com/bithumb_official
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJskYpJs53oj_8b4T7LfRyQ
- Naver TV: https://tv.naver.com/bithumbofficial