No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
BitMart Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is BitMart?
BitMart is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in Cayman Islands.
BitMart was founded in 2017 with a mission of providing simple and secure encryption products and services. The exchange officially launched spot trading in March 2018 began to become popular in the market. As a global integrated trading platform, Bitmart provides diversified trading options for numerous investors, and quickly gained a solid reputation and strong competitiveness by providing satisfactory services for users. At present, it serves over 5 million users from more than 180 different countries. Its daily trading volume has also reached 1 billion dollars.
Who is the Founder and CEO of BitMart?
The founder and CEO of BitMart is Sheldon Xia, who believes that decentralized digital currency will fundamentally reshape the global economic, and this financial freedom will bring further economic innovation, efficiency and equality to the world. Similarly, the vision of BitMart is to bring cryptocurrency available to everyone everywhere.
Click on the link below to view the BitMart fee schedule:
Can U.S. Citizens Use BitMart?
BitMart supports the trading of cryptocurrencies on the exchange in more than 180 countries around the world, including the United States. However, not all U.S. states, such as Connecticut (CT), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), and Washington (WA), have received support. Here are the other countries that are restricted from trading on BitMart:
- Congo (Brazzaville)
- Congo (Kinshasa)
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Ivory Coast
- South Sudan
Is BitMart Safe?
BitMart is devoted to improving uses' security continuously. In order to guarantee the safety of user accounts and assets, its security team continuously enhances a variety of security measures, including:
- 2FA authentication
- Withdrawal confirmation
- IP address detection and monitor
- Advanced API key permissions
- Encrypted personal information
- Protection against DDOS attacks
- Automatic backup of the database
- SSL-secured(https) protection
- More than 99% of user funds are stored in offline cold wallets
- Trustworthy team
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
- 24/7 Support
- One-Stop Platform
- Sport Trading
- OTC Trading
- Staking Lending
- Shooting Star, a combination of ordinary listing and IEO
- Institutional Investor
- Marketing Cooperation
How Can I Contact BitMart Customer Support?
- Help Center: https://support.bmx.fund//hc/en-us
- Email Address: email@example.com
Or try these social media to get BitMart customer service:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmartexchange
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange
- Telegram: https://t.me/BitmartExchange
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BitMartExchange
- Medium: https://bitmart-exchange.medium.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitmart
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMartExchange/