No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
BTC Markets Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is BTC Markets?
BTC Markets is a digital asset exchange based in Melbourne, Australia.
Founded in 2013, BTC Markets is committed to providing users with an efficient, safe and reliable trading platform. With a geographical focus on Australia, the exchange offers a range of AUD and BTC trading pairs with tiered trading fees. It is also an on and off ramp for Australian dollars (AUD), with free instant AUD deposits and withdrawals. At present, over 300,000 Australians have traded $14.1 billion on the platform. BTC Markets has grown into one of the largest and most liquid cryptocurrency exchanges in Australia.
- Spot Trading
- OTC Trading
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Multi-coin wallet
- Recurring transactions
- Straightforward tools and processes
- Deep liquidity
- Powerful APIs
- Advanced order types including stop-limit, take profit and time-in-force
- World-class charting and technical analysis with Trading View
- Free AUD withdrawal and deposits
- Industry-leading security protection
Is BTC Markets Safe?
BTC Markets is considered a reliable and secure cryptocurrency exchange adopting a number of security protection measures to ensure the safety of user assets and accounts, including:
- SSL encryption for your protection
- internal control limits
- 98% of assets in encrypted cold storage
- Two-factor authentication and rate limits
- AML and CTF Policy
- ISO 27001 security certification
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
BTC Markets Fee
Click on the link below for a detailed BTC Markets fee structure:
How Can I Contact BTC Markets Customer Support?
- BTC Markets Support (Submit a Request): https://support.btcmarkets.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
- BTC Markets Help Center: https://support.btcmarkets.net/hc/en-us
Or try these social media to get BTC Markets customer service: