No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
CoinDCX Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is CoinDXC?
CoinDCX, a Singapore-based company that specializes in crypto-enabled financial services, brings a revolution with its crypto-based products by developing borderless financial services that ensure a faster, simpler, and uninterrupted flow of capital.
Launched in April 2018, CoinDCX is a cryptocurrency exchange built with an aim to provide a user-friendly experience where users can access a wide range of financial products and services backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Since its establishment, it has quickly gained the trust of investors in the market. At present, it provides users with 200+ coins, 500+ markets, and 150+ leverage, and its daily trading volume exceeds $40 million. In addition, CoinDCX is an ISO certified company that provides the highest liquidity with the fastest onboarding process in the industry.
Who is the Founder and CEO of CoinDCX?
Sumit Gupta is the CEO and co-founder of CoinDCX. Sumit believes that in order to attract the non-crypto communities into the crypto industry, it is important to educate people, as well as to invent a large number of cryptocurrency products that are easily accessible to people anytime and anywhere.
- Spot Trading
- Margin Trading (Trading with 6X leverage across 250+ markets)
- Futures (Leverage up to 20X)
- Lend and Stake
- DCX Learn (Learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency)
- Instant Deposits and Withdrawals with Zero Fees
- Users Funds Secured and Insured with BitGo
- ISO Certified Processes with 24/7 Support
- Easy User Interface
- High Liquidity
- World Class Order-Matching Engine
Is CoinDCX Safe?
CoinDCX is considered a reliable and secure cryptocurrency exchange. It attaches great importance to the security of digital assets and private information stored in the platform. Its security measures are based on four strict principles:
- Defending systems against all threats
- Prevention of misuse of internal mechanisms
- Avoiding human errors at all costs
- Strict intolerance towards data fraud
However, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
CoinDCX Fee Structure
Click on the link below to view the CoinDCX fee structure:
How Can I Contact CoinDCX Customer Support?
- CoinDCX Customer Support: https://support.coindcx.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
- Email (Team): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email (Press): email@example.com
Or try these social medias to get CoinDCX customer service:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/coindcx
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3tRLIiVt1HdFsfJQu-9rzA/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coindcxofficial/
- Telegram: https://t.me/coindcx/
- CoinDCX for Android (Google Play): Click Here