No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
CoinEx Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is CoinEx？
Founded in December 2017 and based in Hong Kong, CoinEX is a global and centralized cryptocurrency exchange. The platform aims to provide secure & stable service and put user-first, serving global users 24/7. CoinEx supports multiple languages like Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc. and is providing global trading services in over 100 countries/regions. The exchange has also launched its native cryptocurrency which can be traded against the majors on the platform.
Who is the Founder of CoinEx?
CoinEx core team members are from internet and finance companies, including the earliest adopters/professionals of cryptocurrency who boast rich experience in R&D, global operations and services in the industry.
Is CoinEx legal in USA?
CoinEx exchange accepts users from all countries all over the world including US citizens.
However, if you're serious about your trading, or come from the state where cryptocurrency trading is prohibited by law, be sure to consult the local legal department first to avoid unforeseen consequences later.
What are the Features of CoinEx?
- OTC Transactions: Support trades on the platform to trade CtoC.
- Referral Rewards: Users who use their referral code in inviting others on the platform will get 20% of the trading fees.
- CoinEx Smart Chain: CSC is built based on the POS consensus protocol, which is decentralized and energy-efficient.
- ViaBTC Pool: Cryptocurrency mining
- OneSwap: Decentralized Smart Contract-based trading protocol, which introduces limit orders on the basis of DEX's permission-less token listing and automated market-making.
What is CoinEx AMM?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide continuous quotation for the market. In terms of the trading mechanism, CoinEx adopts AMM with order book so that the funds from liquidity pool will be systematically converted into order book.
Is CoinEx Safe? Is CoinEx trusted?
To keep the safety of the platform, the digital assets on CoinEx will be reserved-won't be used anywhere else. The adoption of HTTPS and 2-Factor authentication available for dual protection. Cold wallet storage and multi-signature strategy have made to guarantee asset security.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
What is the Fee of CoinEx?
- Spot Tx fee: (Normal market fee rate and AMM market fee rate are different)
As for the normal market, the CoinEx Tx fee rate varies by different VIP Level and Market Making Level.VIP Level depends on CET holding while Market Making Level is based on trading volume. The sub-accounts' data will be calculated into the main accounts. Compared with the normal market, the AMM market adopts an independent fee system. Special fees are NOT applicable for VIPs, nor users using CET for fee deduction.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Fees: Deposit is free, Withdrawal for each type of virtual currency is different.
For more details about the fee of CoinEX, please visit the fee pages on CoinEX official website, click here.
How Do I Withdraw Money From CoinEx?
Please visit the Operation Guide pages on CoinEX official website, click here.
How Can I Contact CoinEx Customer Support?
- CoinEx official online customer support: You can click the green icon of "Help" to get support on the official site of Bingbon, click here.
- CoinEx Help Center: https://support.coinex.com/hc/en-us
- CoinEx customer Email: email@example.com
Or try these social media to get CoinEx customer service.
- Telegram: https://t.me/CoinExOfficialENG
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinexcom
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheCoinEx/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@CoinEx
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinex/
- Weibo: https://weibo.com/coinex