No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Coinsbit Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Coinsbit?
Coinsbit is a centralized exchange based in Estonia, launched in August 2018. The platform supports various types of popular coins, including BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, BTG, ETC, and TUSD. Coinsbit supports 6+ fiat gateways and OTC trading, Staking Pool, as well as P2P-lending platform. Online store for buying goods with cryptocurrency is the special feature of Coinsbit. Coinsbit exchange token CNB was launched on 1 January 2020 to reduce trading fees for users. Coinsbit offers its platform both for listing and for conducting IEOs.
What are the Advantages of Coinsbit?
The main distinguishing feature of Coinsbit is the processing speed of up to 10,000 trades every second and 1,000,000 TCP connections.
More than 95% of all currency are stored on cold wallets. WAF (Web Application Firewall) - is a web application security screen that detects and blocks hacker attacks.
Support main crypto currency
BTC, USDT, ETH, XRP, EOS, XLM, BNB, ONT, WAVES, LTC, BCH, BTG, ETC, TUSD, DOGE, PAX.
Support main fiat currency
USD, EUR, TRY, UAH, RUB, KZT.
How Can I Contact Coinsbit Customer Support?
- Coinsbit Help Center: https://coinsbit.io/faq
- Coinsbit customer Email: SUPPORT@COINSBIT.IO
Or try these social media to get Coinsbit customer service:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinsbit.io.cr/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/c0insbit
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coinsbit.io/
- Telegram: https://t.me/coinsbit_chat
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/coinsbit/