No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Crypto.com Exchange Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Crypto.com Exchange?
Crypto.com Exchange is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange based in Cayman Islands.
Launched in 2019, Crypto.com Exchange is one of the leading payments and cryptocurrency platform with a mission to accelerate the world's transition to cryptocurrencies. It believes that users have a basic right to control their money, data and identity. Since its launch, it has quickly gained the trust of investors in the market with its sound ecosystem and continuous development. At present, it serves more than 10 million users in more than 90 countries, and the daily trading volume exceeds $130 million.
- Spot Trading
- Margin Trading (3x leverage)
- Derivatives Trading (5x leverage, ultra low latency)
- DeFi Wallet (full control of private keys)
- DeFi Earn (earn interest from DeFi protocols)
- DeFi Swap (farm DeFi token)
- Crypto.org Chain (next-generation public blockchain)
- Deep Order Book Liquidity
- Remarkable Security
- Quick Processing Speed
- 24/7 live customer support
Is Crypto.com Safe?
Crypto.com Exchange is considered a reliable and safe cryptocurrency exchange that build on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance. It invests heavily in ongoing security and privacy awareness training for staffs, and drives a Zero Trust, Defense in Depth security strategy across its systems and platforms. In addition, it has deployed a number of security protection measures to ensure the safety of user assets and accounts, including:
- Data privacy assessments are built into the processes
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 compliance
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliance
- PCIDSS v3.2.1 Level 1 compliance
- Engage recognized security consulting and auditing firms to stress test and audit the core systems
- 100% of user cryptocurrencies are held offline in cold storage
- All funds held in hot wallets are corporate funds
- User fiat currencies are held in regulated custodian bank accounts
- Crypto.com adheres to the principle of least privilege
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Withdrawal protection
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
How to Stake on Crypto.com？
- Go to the Card page (bottom-right corner of the app)
- Select your desired Crypto.com Visa card
- Tap the Stake * button and follow the on-screen instructions
How to Sell on Crypto.com？
- In your Crypto Wallet, click on Sell.
- Down the bottom, you’ll then be presented with the list of your cryptocurrencies which you can sell.
How to Withdraw Money from Crypto.com？
- Open the Crypto.com application.
- Link a preferred bank account if you haven’t already. However, if you already have a linked bank account, click on transfer. This can be found under the crypto account balance.
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see a pop-up that gives you two options, respectively "deposit" and "withdraw".
- Select "Withdraw".
How Can I Contact Crypto.com Exchange Customer Support?
- Cryoto.com Help Center: https://help.crypto.com/en
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or try these social medias to get Crypto.com Exchange customer service:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptocom
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CryptoComOfficial
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cryptocomofficial/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOMprzxakZOqmY23LYIawmg
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_com/
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/nsp9JTC
- Blog: https://blog.crypto.com/official-crypto-com-telegram-communities/
- KaKao Talk: https://open.kakao.com/o/gGH1WQM
- Crypto.com for IOS (App Store): Click Here
- Crypto.com for Android (Google Play): Click Here