No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Exmo Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Exmo？
Exmo is a British cryptocurrency exchange, which allows the online exchange of cryptocurrencies as well as the trading of cryptocurrencies. The platform was established in 2013 and popular across Europe, especially in Eastern Europe, and has more than 1.5M users. The headquarter is in London with supporting offices in Moscow and Kyiv.
Who is the Founder of Exmo?
Exmo is founded by Ivan Petuhovskii. Ivan and his partner first got interested in crypto in early 2012, they took a year to implement the plan and launched the EXMO exchange in 2013. The EXMO team consists of enthusiastic professionals, they are open to the community and take "customer care" as one of the main priorities.
What are the Features of Exmo?
- OTC Desk: For trades over 100K USD.
- Voting: Users can vote for the coins that they wish to list on Exmo.
- Cashback: Earn rewards with EXMO and receive up to 70% of trading fees.
- Referral Program: Members can earn from referrals, introduce a trader and earn 25% of their transaction fees.
- Gift Card: EXMO Gift Card is the"code", a set of symbols or "scratch card" to top up balance on the EXMO exchange or users can use it as a gift to a friend.
Is Exmo Reliable or Safe? Can I Trust Exmo?
EXMO has used the security measures such as cold storage wallets and two-factor authentication (2FA) for all customer accounts. options include IP recognition and verification procedures also featured to enhanced the security to reduce unauthorized login from unfamiliar locations and devices.
However, a DDoS attack in December 2017 has shut down the exchange successfully. It was hacked in 2020 that resulted in approximately 6% (around $4 million in cryptocurrency) of the total crypto assets being lost.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
How do I Withdraw Money From Exmo?
- Login to your Exmo account and click the 'Finance' link located at the top of the page.
- Select the cryptocurrency to withdraw and click the corresponding 'Withdraw' button.
- Enter the withdrawal amount, a valid wallet address and click the 'Withdraw' button.
Multiple payments are supported by Exmo:
Credit/debit cards\BanContact\QiWi\Perfect Money\OKPay\AdvCash\Payeer\MoneyPolo\WebMoney
\Payza\Fiat currencies (such as USD, RUB, and Euros). These are transferable using bank wire transfers (SEPA).
What is the Fee of Exmo Exchange?
Exmo Exchange charges a flat fee of 0.2% for every trade.
If you want to know more information about the fee of Exmo, please visit the Fee page on the official site: click here
How Can I Contact Exmo Customer Service?
Or try these social media to get Exmo customer service.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exmo.market
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Exmo_com
- Telegram: https://t.me/exmo_official
- Ins: https://www.instagram.com/exmo_exchange/
- Medium: https://medium.com/exmo-official
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaorWTu0XUUPEeBbq8cpx9w