No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
FTX Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is FTX?
FTX is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in Antigua and Barbuda.
Founded in 2019, FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange built by traders, for traders. It offers innovative products, including derivatives, options, volatility products and leveraged tokens. FTX is committed to developing a platform that is robust enough for specialist trading firms and intuitive enough for first-time users. Since its establishment, the trading volume of FTX exchanges has shown an upward trend and is expected to continue into the future. In terms of the market, with its fierce expansion policy, FTX has now reached 1,100 listed markets compared to only 410 listed markets in 2020, and it is still growing.
Who is the Founder and CEO of FTX?
FTX was co-founded by Sam Bankman-Fried and Gary Wang. Sam Bankman-Fried, the current CEO of FTX, was a former trader in the international ETF desk of Jane Street Capital, where he designed an automated OTC trading system. In addition, Gary Wang was a software engineer at Google prior to founding FTX. He built a system to aggregate the prices of millions of flights, reducing latency and memory usage by more than 50%. Both of them are graduated from the MIT. In fact, most of the FTX team members come from Wall Street stress analysis firms and technology companies.
- Spot Trading (over 100 spot markets)
- Margin Trading
- Futures (over 250 perpetual and quarterly futures market)
- Stocks (Spot and Futures of a wide variety of tokenized stocks)
- Volatility Products
- Leveraged Tokens
- Fiat Trading (11 fiat currencies)
- Prediction Markets
- Staking (earn rewards by staking digital assets)
- Referral Program
Click on the link below for a detailed FTX fee structure:
Can U.S. Citizens Use FTX?
Unfortunately, FTX exchange is not available for U.S. citizens due to the regulations imposed by the U.S. government. However, it introduced a specialized FTX.US exchange that serves U.S. investors.
How Can I Contact FTX Customer Support?
- FTX Help Center: https://help.ftx.com/hc/zh-cn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or try these social media to get FTX customer service:
- Telegram: https://t.me/FTX_Official
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FTX_Official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ftx.official
- Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7222293679