No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
HitBTC Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is HitBtc?
- HitBTC is a bitcoin exchange located in Europe that provides cryptocurrency trading services to institutionals, merchants and individual traders all over the world. The trading platform was founded in late 2013 and operate by Ullus Corporation, registered in the Central Business Register of Denmark.
- HitBTC provides different kinds of popular digital currencies, such as BTC, LTC, DOGE, QCN, NXT, FCN, BCN, and XMR, and prevailing fiat currencies (EUR, USD). For fiat deposits/withdrawals within the European Union, SEPA transfers are available and wires from other countries are accepted as well.
- HitBTC focuses on implementing advanced technologies to cryptocurrency trading. It implements real-time clearing (T+0 settlement), advanced order matching algorithms.
Who is the Founder of HitBit?
The HitBTC platform was founded by software developers, finance professionals, and traders in 2013 with 6 million USD in Venture Capital investments.
What are the Features of HitBit?
- The core matching engine of Hitbit is advanced and implements innovative features such as real-time clearing (T+0 settlement) and advanced order matching algorithms.
- HitBTC is accessible via the FIX protocol to meet the needs of institutional clients with existing systems.
- HitBTC currently accepts account funding in USD and EUR.
- Users can vote to add new coins to HitBTC.
What is the History of Hitbit?
- HitBTC was officially launched with the following instruments: BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, BTC/LTC USD/EUR in Feb. 2014,
- HitBTC released Comprehensive Demo Trading, a special trading feature that allows for testing trading strategies and API settings adjustment in Apr.2014.
- HitBTC launched altcoins voting program aimed to allow the community to decide which alternative cryptocurrencies should be added to the market In May 2014.
- Including DOGE, QCN, NXT, FCN, BCN, and XMR, more trading pairs with altcoins were added during 2014.
- HitBTC was included in the TeraExchange Bitcoin Price Index In Sep.2014.
Is HitBTC Safe?
- When accessing settings, Two Factor Authentication (2FA) will be immediately presented to the users.
- Login and withdrawals,2FA is needed.
- The recent Activity chart is shown at the bottom of the settings page, to notify the user if someone is attempting to access or has accessed the account maliciously
- Verification is built into the withdrawal process
- Art cryptography combined with FIPS validation and offers of two-factor authentication.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
How to Deposit & Withdraw on HitBTC?
- Go to “Account” page, generate and copy your address and use it to originate a transaction at an external service that you're using to hold your money.
- Open “Account” page or simply click the green “Deposit” button in the top right corner of the main window.
- To withdraw your coins, go to the "Account" page. You need to make sure that the coin you'd like to withdraw is held in your Wallet account or Spot account at first.
- Transfer the funds from the Spot account if needed, specify the amount you'd like to withdraw, then hit the “Withdraw” button.
How to Buy Bitcoin From HitBTC?
If you would like to start buying bitcoin of other cryptos on HitBTC, just log in to your HitBTC account, select the crypto you would like to buy, click “Deposit”, then click “Buy crypto with a bank card” and choose a payment provider.
For more information of Buying Crypto with Credit and Debit cards on HitBTC, please visit the blog of Hitbit. click here
Can I Trade on HitBTC Without KYC?
KYC verification is a mandatory procedure aimed at verifying the identity of HitBTC traders. This procedure requires that users provide several scanned documents, which the Compliance department of HitBTC uses to conduct background checks. This important step ensures the security of the traders.
How Can I Contact HitBTC Customer Service?
- HitBTC online customer support: You can visit the support center to Submit your problem. Click here to visit.
- HitBTC Help Center: https://support.hitbtc.com/en/support/home
Or try these social media to get HitBTC customer service.
- Telegram Channel：https://t.me/HitBTC_channel
How to Download HitBTC App?
- HitBTC for Android(Google play),click here