No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Hoo Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Hoo Exchange?
Hoo is a blockchain assets service platform, which supports multiple public chains such BTC, ETH, EOS, NEO, TRX, etc, and thousands of tokens, aiming to provide safe and convenient assets management and blockchain services to cryptocurrency users worldwide. It is registered in Hong Kong and been running since May 2018.
Who is the Founder of Hoo Exchange?
Ruixi Wang, a Chinese entrepreneur and a crypto investor, established Hoo Wallet in May 2018 in Hong Kong. The company acquired Chaince and OAX exchanges and incorporated them with the Hoo wallet in June 2018, which made Hoo a complete digital asset service platform. After that, the Hoo Exchange went online on June 18, 2019.
What are the Features of Hoo Exchange?
- OTC Platform supports to sell and purchase of cryptocurrencies off-exchange quickly.
- Provides typical spot trade or margin trade: offer perpetual futures, the future contracts on the exchange are settled in a stable coin; offer its users to buy or sell cryptocurrency options, buyer can dividend, refund, gain or buy back a token at a specific point of time at a predetermined price.
- HooSwap and HooPool: You can use HooSwap for an instant swap of tokens. Moreover, you can become a liquidity provider and provide liquidity to this trading desk through HooPool to earn liquidity rewards.
- Hoo Earn: You can earn passive income by investing in different kinds of savings plans.
- Hoo Mining: Hoo Exchange provides mining machines and helps with management and maintenance.
Is Hoo Exchange Safe?
The platform uses advanced offline isolation technology and strict monitoring system to avoid risks. It also cooperated with leading mining pools to ensure trading speed.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
Does Hoo Exchange Require KYC?
It require KYC from its customers. You can click "KYC" under "Personal Info" page. Choose the ID type and fill in your personal information.
What is the Trading Fees Charged by the Hoo Exchange?
The base trading fee for spot and margin trading on the Hoo Exchange is 0.2% of the transaction value. You may get a discount on the trading fee based on your VIP status.
How to Deposit & Withdraw Your Assets on Hoo?
- A.login Hoo website. Find "My asset" page under the "Asset Management" section.
- B.Select which coin you want to deposit. For example BTC, you will see your BTC deposit address. You can also enter your address through QR code.
- C.Some coins need you to enter Memo or Tag. Please, double-check you have entered the address and memo correctly.
- D.Deposit to a wrong address or wrong memo will lead to asset loss. And the asset will not be found back.
- A. Login Hoo website. Select which coin you want to withdraw in "asset management" section.
- B. For example, BTC, enter the address you want to make the transaction.
- C. Enter the safety verification password.
How Can I Contact Hoo?
- Hoo online customer support: You can click the green icon of "online service" to get support on https://hoo.com/
- Hoo Help Center: https://help.hoo.co/hc/en-us
- customer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or try these social media to get Hoo.com customer service.
- Facebook: https://fb.me/hooexchange
- Telegram: https://t.me/chaince_foreign_group
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hoo_exchange
- Ins: https://www.instagram.com/hooexchange/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hooexchange
- Medium: https://medium.com/@Hoo_exchange
How to Download Hoo App?
- Hoo for Android(Google Play), click here
- Hoo for Android(Apk), click here
- Hoo for IOS, click here