No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Jubi Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Jubi Exchange？
Jubi.com is one of the earliest online digital asset trading centralized platforms founded in 2013 by Beijing Zigong Technology Co. Ltd. However, it had to shut down its operations in 2017. In 2020, Jubi.com was wholly owned by Singapore Uniweb Group, and a month later restarted its operations with the new domain name JU.COM. In March of the same year, it obtained the exemption from the Singapore Monetary Authority. The platform adheres to the concept of "user-centered", with the original intention of JT holders as "shareholders", and continuously promotes the sustainable development of the JT ecosystem.
Who is the Founder of Jubi Exchange?
Jubi Exchange is founded by Shoutao Zhang, who graduated from the Computer Department of the Northeastern University of China. Zhang used to work in Microsoft Research Asia, Alibaba. Jubi's core team is composed of many technical staff who have been work with cryptocurrency for many years.
Can I use Jubi Exchange in the USA?
Jubi does not specify any restrictions based on the Legal Statement. That means anyone is free to access and trade on the platform, regardless of geographic location. However, if the country or region where you are based is a jurisdiction where digital asset transactions are explicitly prohibited or a jurisdiction included in the list of sanctioned countries, you may refrain from using the services provided by Jubi.
What are the Features of Jubi Exchange?
- Compliance qualification: Jubi was approved by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to exempt digital currency trading business.
- Self-developed transaction matching engine: Able to reach 2 million transactions per second.
- Innovation ecology: Created the HRP repurchase mechanism, the decentralized governance of JuFi Finance, etc.,
- Jubi Cloud: Jubi Cloud provides global customers with a one-stop digital asset trading system and overall solutions for financial derivative services. Including spot, leverage, contract trading, OTC system, etc.
Is Jubi Exchange Safe?
Jubi technology team has developed a mature financial risk control system that complies with the cryptocurrency security standard (CCSS). Moreover, the currency is stored only in offline storage, and two-factor authentication(2FA) is supported by the platform to protect the user's account.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
What is the Fee of Jubi Exchange?
- Exchange Trading Fees: Maker fee 0.2%, taker fee 0.2%
- Contract Trading Fees: Maker fee 0.03%, taker fee 0.03%
- Fiat OTC and Deposit Fees: Free
- The position management fees of leveraged ETF:0.1%
How Can I Contact Jubi Exchange Customer Support?
- Jubi Exchange official online customer support: You can click the orange button of "chat" on the right bottom of the official website to get online support.
- Jubi Exchange Help Center: https://support.jbex.com/hc/en-001
Or try these social media to get Jubi Exchange customer service.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JBEXCOM
- Telegram: https://t.me/JUBIEX
- QQ group: 319475458
How to Download Jubi Exchange App?
- Jubi Exchange for Android(Google play), click here
- Jubi Exchange for IOS(App store), click here