No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Liquid Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Liquid？
Liquid is a cryptocurrency exchange headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, merged by two exchange (QUOINEX & QRYPTOS) own by Quoine and launched on 2018. Liquid is focused on providing a great user experience & world-class service levels.Liquid's mission is to build a secure and progressive cryptocurrency ecosystem that suits all market participants.
Who is the Founder of Liquid?
Quoine, the parent company of Liquid, was founded on 2014 by the team with profound background and extensive expertise in product development, banking and finance products, risk and assets management. The Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer of Liquid is Mike Kayamori. Liquid secured $20 million in venture capital funding on 2016. Granted official license from the Japan Financial Services Agency as a Virtual Currency Exchange on 2017.
Can I use Liquid in the USA?
Customers residing in the United States are currently unable to sign up for a Liquid account, meaning that US residents will be restricted from the exchange and all of its services. This includes an individual who is a resident of, or a corporate user that is established, incorporated, or domiciled in the US.
What are the Features of Liquid?
- Licensed & Regulated: Regulated, licensed, and meet the strictest safety standards by the Japan Financial Services Agency.
- Fast Withdrawals: Using multi-party computing Liquid is able to offer fast round-the-clock withdrawals.
- Fiat Gateway: Accept deposits of major fiat currencies including USD, JPY, EUR, SGD, HKD, and AUD.
- Perpetual futures contracts for the Bitcoin-USD market: P-BTC contracts are priced in terms of Bitcoin, is available with leverage of up to 100x.
- Infinity: CFD trading, which offers leveraged trading of up to 100x on BTC-USD and BTC-JPY trading pairs.
- Margin trading: Allows the trading of fiat-based pairs with up to 25x leverage.
- 24/7 Support: Customer support team is available to help 24/7.
Is Liquid Exchange safe?
The Liquid exchange manages digital assets using a combination of cold wallets & Multi-party computation (MPC) technology. Using the latest technologies to keep users' funds safe, and stay ahead of vulnerabilities and exploitation attempts. 2-factor authentication (2FA) are supported by Liquid, users can use it to protect their accounts. Other security measures, such as Cooling-off period, Withdrawal protection, IP address whitelisting, Incident Response are supported.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
What is the Fee of Liquid?
- Trading Fees: Trading fees are charged according to a user's trading volume over the last 30 days on Liquid.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Fees: Deposits of both fiat and cryptocurrencies are free. However, as for fiat, payment processor charges will apply. The withdrawal fee will be depending on the type of cryptocurrency.
For more information about the Liquid fee, please visit the fee pages on the official site of Liquid, click here.
How to Buy Bitcoin on Liquid?
- Sign up: sign up for an account on Liquid. You'll be able to buy Bitcoin online in just a few moments.
- Deposit funds: Deposit cryptocurrency from a wallet or verify your account to deposit fiat currency from a bank account.
- Buy Bitcoin: You can buy Bitcoin on Liquid with the Quick Exchange feature, or spot markets.
Also, you can use fiat currency like USD, EUR, JPY, SGD and AUD to buy Bitcoin on Liquid, for more information, you can visit the guiding page on official website of Liquid, click here.
How Can I Contact Liquid Customer Service?
- Liquid online customer support: You can get supports from the Liquid Team on Help Center on the official site of Liquid, click here.
- Liquid Help Center: https://help.liquid.com/en/
- Liquid customer Email: email@example.com
Or try these social media to get Liquid customer service.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGlobal
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/liquid_global
- Ins: https://www.instagram.com/liquid_global
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/6636706
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOR2GJnFoOgTazC5v6mBTSA
- Get more information, please visit: https://www.liquid.com/