No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
ZBG Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is ZBG?
ZBG is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange based in Hong Kong.
ZBG exchange is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ZB Group, focusing on international innovation business. Launched in July 2018, ZBG has quickly become one of the world's leading crypto exchanges with its innovative, efficient and global operations. In March 2020, ZBG launched a perpetual contract trading function to move towards cryptocurrency derivatives markets. In addition to a series of advanced trading features, ZBG continues to expand the global market to provide more blockchain enthusiasts around the world with stable, safe and fast blockchain project listings, diversified crypto assets and blockchain derivatives investment services. Currently, ZBG supports 11 languages and provides trusted cryptocurrency trading services for 3 million users worldwide, with a daily turnover of more than $4 billion.
Who is the Founder and CEO of ZBG?
ZBG Exchange was co-founded by Omar Chen and a group of talented members with extensive experience in technology, financial services and compliance. Simultaneously, Omar Chen is the current CEO of ZBG Exchange, who has served as Ericsson software engineer, Huawei product manager, and sales director.
ZBG's mission is to provide the best cryptocurrency trading experience for professional traders and liquidity providers around the world through cutting-edge technology.
Is ZBG Exchange Legit and Safe?
ZBG Exchange is devoted to improving uses' security continuously. In order to guarantee the safety of user accounts and assets, its security team continuously enhances multiple security technologies, including:
- SMS Authorization
- E-mail Binding
- Two-factor Authentication
- Time-based One-time Password Algorithm
- HMAC-based One-time Password Algorithm
- Separated Storage with Cold Wallet
- SSL Protocol
- Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money-Laundering Policies
- Transaction Supervision
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
Is ZBG Available in USA?
ZBG did not explicitly prohibit U.S. investors from trading on the exchange. Therefore, we acquiesce that ZBG is supported for use by U.S. citizens.
- ZBG Exchange does not distinguish between the transaction fees of takers and makers. Both of them pay the same fees of 0.20%
- If investors use the ZB token to pay the transaction fee, then only need to pay 0.10%
- ZB offers discounts on transaction fees, to a certain extent based on the number of ZB tokens purchased and locked by the user during the first 30 days
- Spot Trading
- Contract Trading
- Fiat Trading
- Cloud Mining
- Super Launchpad
- 24 Hours Online Customer Service
- Full Range of Coins
- Global Innovative Cryptocurrency Hub
- Authoritative Index from 80 Markets
How Can I Contact ZBG Customer Support?
- ZBG Help Center: https://www.zbg.com/videoGuide
- Email (Customer Service): email@example.com
- Email (Listing Request): firstname.lastname@example.org
Or try these social media to get ZBG customer service:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZBGofficial
- Telegram (English): https://t.me/ZBG_Exchange
- Telegram (Chinese): https://t.me/ZBG_ChineseOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZBG_Exchange
- VK: https://vk.com/zbg_exchange_official
- Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/6592874556?is_all=1
- Feixiaohao: https://www.feixiaohao.com/exchange/zbg/
- Medium: https://zbgofficial.medium.com/