No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
ZT Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is ZT Exchange?
ZT exchange is a Global Digital Assets Trading Platform, Provides secure and reliable high-quality digital assets transactions and derivatives services to millions of users in more than 158 countries and regions around the world.
It’s a crypto-to-crypto exchange that supports different kinds of altcoins. Also, fiat is supported, you can use its OTC desk to buy stable coins, and users can earn passive crypto income in the ZT Savings section.
ZT exchange builds with the mission of making transactions more convenient and create more value for users.
Who is the Founder of ZT Exchange?
ZT exchange is founded by team members with a significant international background. The founding team came from well-known Wall Street financial institutions such as Investopedia, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, and core employees from Google, Moody's, Goldman Sachs, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Tencent, Baidu, and other well-known companies.
ZT Global is headquartered in Seychelles, with R&D and operation teams located in many parts of the world, including Korea, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Germany, America, Hong Kong, Estonia, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, and other places.
What are the Main features of ZT Exchange?
- More than 200 crypto assets are supported. Including CNT, USDT, BTC, and ETH denominated markets, including the latest crypto tokens.
- It is an OTC trading desk. You can trade with large quantities of stablecoins directly to fiat and vice versa.
- ZT is a crypto-to-crypto platform. However, it supports many stablecoins for the optimal trading experience.
- With the ZT Savings service, you may invest and stake digital coins and reap from 6% to 60% annual yields.
Is ZT Exchange Safe?
- More than 100 security and bank-level risk control measures have been implemented.
- ZT exchange builds with a decentralized structure and anti-DDOS protection system.
- You will need to undergo the identity verification process if you want to withdraw funds from the exchange.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
How do I Deposit & Withdraw and Conduct Currency Transactions on ZT?
- After logging in, click on your account location in the upper right corner of the official website homepage, and click on “Exchange Account” in Asset Management.
- Click on "Withdraw Address Management" and "Add" to withdraw money.
- Select the coin you want to be withdrawn.
- Enter the name of the wallet address and the address of the withdrawal currency.
- After logging in, click on the top right corner of the home page of the official website and click on "Exchange Account";
- Select the coin you want to be deposited.
- Then you can view your currency address, and you can also get the currency address by scanning the QR code next to it.
Transaction After logging in, click on "Exchange" in the upper left corner of the official website. Then search for the currency you want to trade, select the corresponding trading pair. You can freely choose limit or market transactions to buy or sell. For more information, please visit the User's Guide on the official website, click here.
How can I Contact ZT Customer Service?
- ZT online customer support: You can click the green icon of “online service” to get support on https://www.ztb.im
- ZT Help Center: https://support.clfxpx.com/hc/en-001
- ZT customer Email: email@example.com
Or try these social media to get ZT customer service.