No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
About Sepolia Testnet(ETH)
- Network Name: Sepolia Testnet
- WebSite: https://sepolia.otterscan.io
- ChainID: 11155111
- NetworkID: 11155111
- Symbol: ETH
Sepolia Testnet(ETH) Blockchain Explorer
Sepolia Testnet(ETH) & MetaMask: How To Add Sepolia Testnet(ETH) To MetaMask
MetaMask is one of the most popular software wallets that is available to crypto users across the world.
Here are the four easy steps to connect MetaMask to Sepolia Testnet(ETH).
- Step 1: MetaMask Installation & Wallet Creation
- Step 2: Wallet Configuration
- Step 3: Sepolia Testnet(ETH) Network
- Step 4: Import Tokens to Your Wallet
Step 1: MetaMask Installation & Wallet Creation
If you do not own a wallet, the first thing that needs to be done is to download and install the Chrome extension of MetaMask.
- Open Chrome and visit the official Metamask website and click "Download Now"
- On the download page, select "Install MetaMask on Chrome"
- After installation, you'll be asked if you're "New to MetaMask?" along with several options like "Import Wallet" and "Create A Wallet"
- If it's the first time you're using MetaMask, click on "Create A Wallet", or else, click on "Import Wallet" for your secret recovery phrase.
- On selecting the former, you'll get a recovery phrase that can be used to get access to your MetaMask wallet. The verification of this recovery phrase will be the last step to wallet creation.
Step 2: Wallet Configuration
As mentioned earlier, MetaMask is used to connect with the Ethereum blockchain. But to connect MetaMask to the Sepolia Testnet(ETH) DApps, certain settings need to be changed so that the wallet is focused on the nodes of the Sepolia Testnet(ETH) network.
- On the Settings page, select "Network"
- To add Sepolia Testnet(ETH) manually, click "Add Network" in the upper-right corner.
Step 3: Sepolia Testnet(ETH)
- Finally, you'll notice the SEP icon alongside your SEP balance.
- The "Sepolia Testnet(ETH)" dropdown menu will be displayed in the upper-right corner.
Thus, you've connected MetaMask to Sepolia Testnet(ETH).
When you want to set it back to the Ethereum network, just select the "Sepolia Testnet(ETH)" option and select "Ethereum Mainnet".
Step 4: Import Tokens to Your Wallet
Now that we've learned how to add Sepolia Testnet(ETH) to MetaMask, , it's time to import tokens to your wallet.
- Get the contract address of the token and copy it.
- Once you click on the address, you'll automatically be redirected to the Sepolia Testnet explorer page and copy the contact address there.
- Once again open MetaMask and click on "Add Token"
- Paste the copied contract address in your MetaMask and select "Next"
- Complete the process by selecting "Add Token"