No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
First Digital USD Price (FDUSD)
First Digital USD (FDUSD) Chart
First Digital USD (FDUSD) Return On Investment(ROI)
First Digital USD (FDUSD) Price Now
First Digital USD price today is $0.9996 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,365,014,393. FDUSD price is up 0.02% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 966.65Mil FDUSD tokens and a total supply of 966.65Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about First Digital USD (FDUSD) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use First Digital USD (FDUSD) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful First Digital USD (FDUSD) blockchain explorers out there:
What Is First Digital USD(FDUSD)?
FDUSD provides users with a stable digital currency that is backed by fiat currency (i.e.the U.S. dollar), which can help reduce the volatility in the cryptocurrency market. Thismakes it more appealing to investors and merchants, who are wary of the volatilityassociated with traditional cryptocurrency price fluctuations.
FDUSD can be deployed in use cases that improve the efficiency of financial transactionsby reducing transaction costs and improving the speed and accuracy of thesetransactions in a secure manner. FDUSD can also be deployed in use cases that facilitatecross-border transactions and reduce the fees and processing times associated withtraditional methods.
The Founders of First Digital USD(FDUSD)?
First Digital USD(FDUSD) is issued by FD121 Limited. FD121 Limited ("FD121") was established for the sole purpose of issuing stablecoins. It is a subsidiary of First Digital Group Limited ("FDG").
Established in 2019, First Digital is Asia's leading multi-faceted trust partner bridgingthe gap between the traditional and digital financial worlds. With over three decades ofexperience, First Digital provides expertise and innovative solutions through acomprehensive and personalized suite of trustee services to help future-proof theirpartners. This includes structuring, custody, payroll, escrow, and administrationservices. First Digital was recently named one of the leading Emerging Giants of HongKong in KPMG and HSBC's Emerging Giants in Asia Pacific' Report 2022.
What Are the Advantages of First Digital USD(FDUSD)?
- Transferable. As a fungible form of digital currency, FDUSD enables frictionless and streamlinedtransactions, rendering it a convenient choice for a wide range of applications andscenarios.
- Redeemable. FDUSD is backed by high-quality reserves- cash and cash equivalents, which enableholders the ability to redeem their FDUSD tokens for their equivalent value in US dollars. This feature provides safety to the stablecoin reserves, and users can trust that FDUSDis intended to always be 1:1 backed.
- Programmable. FDUSD is programmable, allowing for the creation of smart contracts, escrow servicesand insurance arrangements without intermediaries. This programmability empowersusers with greater control over their financial transactions while reducing transactioncosts and increasing transaction speed and accuracy.
- Low Fees. One notable benefit of FDUSD as a cryptocurrency on the blockchain is its ability to offercost-effective transactions with minimal fees. Unlike traditional financial transactions which often incur high fees, blockchain-based transactions generally involve lower costs.This cost-efficiency makes FDUSD an attractive and economical choice for users.
- Operates on Decentralized Networks. As a stablecoin built on blockchain technology, FDUSD operates on decentralizednetworks that are distributed across multiple nodes. In so doing, it enhances transparency, security, and resilience, as no single entity has complete control over thenetwork.
- Isolated from Custodian's Bankruptcy. The fiat reserves of FDUSD are held in reserves with the appointed custodian, FirstDigital Trust Limited, in an account segregated from the custodian's operational accountThis means that even in the unlikely event of the custodian's bankruptcy, the reservesbacking FDUSD (to the extent they are held with or under the name of the custodian) arekept separate from the custodian's other assets and protected, ensuring that thestablecoin remains stable and secure.
How Does First Digital USD(FDUSD) Work?
Each FDUSD issued into circulation is intended to be backed in a one--to--one ratio withthe equivalent amount of corresponding fiat currency held in reserves with theappointed custodian, First Digital Trust Limited.
Smart Contract audit: FDUSD smart contracts implement the ERC20 Token Standardand are audited by PeckShield.
FDUSD will be issued on the Ethereum and BNB Chain networks, which follow the ERC20and BEP20 standards, respectively. These decentralized blockchains provide consensusconfirmation of transactions using a Proof of Stake (PoS) or Proof of Staked Authority(POSA) consensus, providing immutability of records and public transparency to marketparticipants. Both Ethereum and BNB Chain provide the ecosystem of users with theability to incorporate FDUSD into smart contracts, benefitting users with faster, trustless, stable, and frictionless settlements. In time, FDUSD will be considered to be issued onother blockchains to bring the benefits of the token to a broader audience of developersand end users. The addition of subsequent blockchains will be subiect to criteriacovering technical diligence, the extent of market adoption of the blockchain, and riskreview.
First Digital USD (FDUSD) Community
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FDLabsHQ
What is First Digital USD (FDUSD) Contracts address?
First Digital USD FAQ
What is the price of First Digital USD (FDUSD) token?
The current First Digital USD usd price is $0.9996. We update the First Digital USD USD price in real time. Get live prices of First Digital USD on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is First Digital USD (FDUSD) token a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. First Digital USD is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in First Digital USD investing, you will also need to understand the First Digital USD project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in First Digital USD investing are by participating in Spot trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy First Digital USD (FDUSD) token token?
You can buy First Digital USD from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying First Digital USD. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support First Digital USD trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling First Digital USD involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with First Digital USD trading before you begin.
How to short First Digital USD (FDUSD) token?
According to CoinCarp's tracking data, no crypto exchange yet supports First Digital USD contracts or ETF trading. so you can't short First Digital USD
What will First Digital USD (FDUSD) token be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what First Digital USD will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, First Digital USD's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of First Digital USD 5 years from now.
FDUSD Price Statistics
- First Digital USD Price Today
First Digital USD Price
24h Low / 24h High
$0.999 / $0.9997
Trading Volume 24h
Volume/Market cap (24h)
- First Digital USD Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- First Digital USD Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.9978 / $1
30d Low / 30d High
$0.9978 / $1
90d Low / 90d High
$0.9978 / $1
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.9978 / $1.02
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More