No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
gate.io Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Gate.io?
Gate.io is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in Cayman Island.
Gate.io was founded in year 2013. Since its establishment, Gate.io always adheres to the principle of "safety first, users first, no fraud, no evil, careful projects selection, and zero listing fee". It is committed to creating a safe, stable, transparent and trustworthy cryptocurrency exchange. At present, Gate.io is serving more than 3 million users scattered in 130 countries. It provides users with a wide range of products and professional trading functions, with more than 6 million average daily pageviews and approximately $400 million daily transaction volume.
Who is the Founder and CEO of Gate.io?
The founder and CEO of Gate.io is Lin Han. Gate.io has a professional team composed of top experts in various fields with extensive experience in the blockchain industry.
- Spot Trading
- Margin Trading
- Dedicated Customer Service
- Platform Security Fund
- Multiple Language and Coin Support
- Multi-Platform Integration
- Professional Distributed Frame
- System Stop from DDOS Attack
- 1 Million Orders High-Performance Engine Matching System
- HSM Safeguard
- Mini Fund
- Anti-Breaking Insurance
- Perpetual Contract Trading
- Global OTC Trade
Can U.S. Citizens Use Gate.io?
Gate.io crypto exchange allows U.S. users in 49 states except Washinton and New York to trade cryptocurrencies. As a supplement，the following countries and districts are not supported by Gate.io.
- Citizens and residents of Washington State(U.S.A)
- New York State(U.S.A)
- North Korea
Is Gate.io safe?
Gate.io is a reliable and secure crypto exchange for trading and investing cryptocurrencies. It employs several industry-standard security protocols to ensure users' funds, including Two Factor Authentication, Cold Storage Wallets and an SSL secured website. In addition, it has invested millions of dollars in security and law to add extra protections.
However, Gate.io's security system was breached in 2019, resulting in 4,200 Ethereum Classic coins being stolen, worth approximately $271,500. According to relevant report, the stolen funds were returned to Gate.io.
In addition to depositing funds on centralized ryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their own specific conditions.
Proof of reserves of Gate.io
How to trade on Gate.io?
How Can I Contact Gate.io Customer Support?
- Gate.io Help Center: https://www.gate.io/en/help
- Email address (Technical Support): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email address (for business): email@example.com
- Mail: P.O. Box 31119 Grand Pavilion, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road, Grand Cayman, KY1-1205 Cayman Islands
Or try these social media to get Gate.io customer service:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gate_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/gateio
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/gateioglobal/
- Github: https://github.com/gateio
- Biyong: https://0.plus/gate_io
gate.io's App and Desktop
- How to Stake Amp on Flexa Capacity?