No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
1inch Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is 1inch Exchange?
1inch is a decentralized exchange, a distributed network for decentralized protocols on Ethereum, BSC (Binance Smart Chain), and Polygon.
5 distinct yet interoperable components to form the 1inch Exchange:
- The 1inch Aggregation Protocol
- The 1inch Liquidity Protocol
- The 1inch DAO
- The 1inch Labs
- The 1inch Foundation
What Are the Mian Features of 1inch Exchange?
- 1inch Network: The 1inch Network unites decentralized protocols whose synergy enables the most lucrative, fastest and protected operations in the DeFi space.
- 1inch Aggregation Protocol: A protocol that facilitates cost-efficient and secure atomic transactions by utilizing a wide range of protocols and performing argument validation and execution verification.
- 1inch Liquidity Protocol: A next-generation automated market maker that protects users from front-running attacks and offers capital efficiency to liquidity providers.
- 1inch Limit Order Protocol: Enjoy the most innovative and flexible limit order functionality in DeFi.
- 1inch DAO: A decentralized autonomous organization that governs the 1inch Network, enabling 1INCH stakers to vote for key protocol parameters and take part in the network's governance.
- 1INCH token: As a governance and utility token, 1INCH facilitates multiple tokenomics. It enables users to govern protocols and participate in the network's evolution and serves as a connector utility token in the 1inch Liquidity Protocol for high-efficiency routing.
How Can I Contact 1inch Exchange Support?
1inch Exchange Help Center: https://help.1inch.io/en/
Or try these social media to get 1inch Exchange customer service: