No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Bitget Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Bitget?
Bitget is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in Singapore.
Established in 2018, Bitget is the world's leading cryptocurrency trading platform focuses on derivatives, which provide the most flexible, secure, and professional digital asset trading and management services for users around the world. In July 2019, Bitget announced its entry into the field of contract trading and launched its first USDT and inverse contract, making the platform a global trend leader. Currently, Bitget has more than 1.2 million registered users from more than 40 regions, with an average daily contract trading volume of $2.4 billion. In addition, Bitget completed a $10 million Series B financing led by the world's top gaming company SNK and co-invested by Anlan Capital in July 2020. The current valuation of BiKi reaches $1 billion as Unicorn.
Who is the Founder and CEO of Bitget?
The founder and CEO of Bitget is Sandra Yu, who previously worked in the traditional financial field. In fact, the core members of Bitget team have talents and accomplishments in international cryptography, financial investment, social media and electronic games.
- Spot Trading
- OTC Trading
- Perpetual Contract
- Support Coin/USDT Margined Contract
- One Click to Copy Trade
- 24/7 Multilingual Support
- Acquired Licenses from Canada, Singapore, USA, and Australia
- Self-Developed Contract System
Is Bitget Exchange Safe?
Bitget is considered a reliable and secure cryptocurrency exchange. In terms of compliance operations, it has been obtained licenses from Canada, Singapore, the United States and Australia. In fact, Bitget has always insisted on conducting business in various countries and regions under the premise of legal compliance. In addition, it has deployed a number of security protection measures to ensure the safety of user transactions, including:
- Supports Multi-signature
- A+ ranking for 12 SSL indicators
- Separate Wallets
- Built-in DPI Active Defense System
- Self-Developed Wallet Warning System
- Encryption Techniques as Secure Socket Layer Encryption used to Convey Personal Data
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
Click on the link below to view the Bitget fee schedule:
Can U.S. Citizens Use Bitget?
How Can I Contact Bitget Customer Support?
- Bitget Help Center: https://bitget.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Email (Support Service): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email (Business Opportunity): BD@bitget.com
- Email (Quant Trading & MM): email@example.com
Or try these social media to get Bitget customer service:
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitgetEN
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitget-Exchange-430097711072328/?modal=admin_todo_tour
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8wRGXdnCEp6Yw3uxVdv6w/featured
- Medium: https://medium.com/bitgetglobal
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitget/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitget-global/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitget_global/
- Bitget for IOS (App Store): https://apps.apple.com/ua/app/bitget/id1442778704
- Bitget for Android (APK): https://download.bitgetapp.com/android/bitget-release.apk
- Bitget for Mac OS: https://bigfileshz.fcltthy.com/destop-app/bitget-0.0.3.dmg
- Bitget for Windows: https://bigfileshz.fcltthy.com/destop-app/bitgetSetup-0.0.3.exe