No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
FTX Token Price (FTT)
FTX Token (FTT) Chart
FTX Token (FTT) Return On Investment(ROI)
FTX Token (FTT) Price Now
FTX Token price today is $1.09 with a 24-hour trading volume of $32,720,781. FTT price is up 3% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 328.9Mil FTT tokens and a max supply of 352.17Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about FTX Token (FTT) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use FTX Token (FTT) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful FTX Token (FTT) blockchain explorers out there:
What Is FTX Token(FTT)?
FTX Token (FTT) is the backbone of the FTX ecosystem. FTX team has carefully designed incentive schemes to increase network effects and demand for FTT, and to decrease its circulating supply.
What Are the features of FTX Token(FTT)?
- Hold FTT, FTT gives fee rebates to holders.
- Stake FTT, FTX supports staking FTT! You can stake your FTT on the FTT page or the staking page.
- Buy & Burn FTT, FTX will buy FTT on its FTT/USD market. Bought FTT will be burned on a weekly basis in accordance with a schedule adopted by FTX.
What's the Benefit of Staking FTX Token?
Staking FTT gives the following benefits:
- Increased referral rebate rates: referrers that stake FTT are paid a higher fraction of their referees' fees.
- Maker fee (override): Stakers unlock lower maker fees and maker rebates, which override the standard fee schedule. For customers in MM tiers, these rebates are added on top of MM-level based rebates, meaning that an MM1 client with 1000 FTT staked will have a net maker fee of -0.0035% (-0.0025% from MM1, plus -0.001% from staking 1000 FTT). Maker rebates are capped at 1bp regardless of MM/staking tier.
- Bonus votes: stakers receive bonus votes in our polls (in addition to the standard number of votes, based on FTT held and trading volume).
- Increased airdrop rewards: stakers get increased SRM airdrops (and potentially other airdrops and yield in the future).
- Waived blockchain fees: stakers get a number of free ERC20 and ETH withdrawals per day.
- IEO tickets: stakers get tickets for IEOs hosted in FTX.
Where Can You Buy FTX Token(FTT)?
Investing in FTX Token can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy FTX Token through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold FTX Token — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular FTX Token cryptocurrency exchange are:
FTX Token (FTT) Community
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FTX_official
- Medium: https://ftx.medium.com/
- Telegram: https://t.me/FTX_Official
What is FTX Token (FTT) Contracts address?
FTX Token FAQ
What is the price of FTX Token (FTT) ?
The current FTX Token usd price is $1.09. We update the FTX Token USD price in real time. Get live prices of FTX Token on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is FTX Token (FTT) a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. FTX Token is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in FTX Token investing, you will also need to understand the FTX Token project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in FTX Token investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy FTX Token (FTT) token?
You can buy FTX Token from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying FTX Token. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support FTX Token trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is email@example.com. Please be aware that buying and selling FTX Token involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with FTX Token trading before you begin.
How to short FTX Token (FTT) ?
The easiest way to short FTX Token is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting FTX Token, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting FTX Token or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting FTX Token are:
What will FTX Token (FTT) be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what FTX Token will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, FTX Token's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of FTX Token 5 years from now.
FTT Price Statistics
- FTX Token Price Today
FTX Token Price
24h Low / 24h High
$1.04 / $1.16
Trading Volume 24h
Volume/Market cap (24h)
- FTX Token Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- FTX Token Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.9891 / $1.16
30d Low / 30d High
$0.9609 / $1.21
90d Low / 90d High
$0.8946 / $1.8
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.775 / $26.52
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More
Trending Coins and Tokens
- Related Posts
- Which Crypto to Buy Today for Long-term?