No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
QuarkChain Price (QKC)
QuarkChain (QKC) Chart
QuarkChain (QKC) Return On Investment(ROI)
QuarkChain (QKC) Price Now
QuarkChain price today is $0.009328 with a 24-hour trading volume of $6,767,081. QKC price is up 5.27% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 6.4Bil QKC tokens and a max supply of 10Bil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about QuarkChain (QKC) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use QuarkChain (QKC) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful QuarkChain (QKC) blockchain explorers out there:
What Is QuarkChain(QKC)?
QKC is the native digital cryptographically secured utility token of QuarkChain Network. It's designed to be used solely as the primary token on the network. QKC initially issued by the distributor as ERC-20 standard-compliant digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
QuarkChain is an innovative permissionless blockchain architecture that aims to meet the global-wise commercial standard. It provides a secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain solution to deliver 100,000+ on-chain TPS.
What are the features of QuarkChain?
The features of QuarkChain are：
- Reshardable two-layered blockchain: QuarkChain consists of two layers which are sharding blockchains and root blockchain.
- Guaranteed security by market-driven collaborative mining: To ensure the security of all transactions, a game-theoretic framework is designed for incentives.
- Anti-centralized horizontal scalability: QuarkChain allows multiple cheap nodes forming a cluster to replace a super-full node.
- Efficient cross-shard transactions: Cross-shard transactions in QuarkChain can be issued at any time, and confirmed in minutes. The speed of cross-shard transactions increases linearly as the number of shards increases.
- Simple account management: There is only one account needed for the entire blockchains in QuarkChain.
- Turing-complete smart contract platform: The QuarkChain Network supports Turing-complete smart contracts and has adopted the Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM) to allow for easy migration of existing EVM decentralized Apps onto the QuarkChain platform.
Where Can You Buy QuarkChain(QKC)?
Investing in QuarkChain can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy QuarkChain through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold QuarkChain — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular QuarkChain cryptocurrency exchange are:
QuarkChain (QKC) Community
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/quarkchainofficial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quark_Chain
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarkchainio/
- Telegram: https://t.me/quarkchainio
What is QuarkChain (QKC) Contracts address?
What is the price of QuarkChain (QKC) token?
The current QuarkChain usd price is $0.009328. We update the QuarkChain USD price in real time. Get live prices of QuarkChain on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is QuarkChain (QKC) token a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. QuarkChain is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in QuarkChain investing, you will also need to understand the QuarkChain project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in QuarkChain investing are by participating in Spot trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy QuarkChain (QKC) token token?
You can buy QuarkChain from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying QuarkChain. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support QuarkChain trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling QuarkChain involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with QuarkChain trading before you begin.
How to short QuarkChain (QKC) token?
According to CoinCarp's tracking data, no crypto exchange yet supports QuarkChain contracts or ETF trading. so you can't short QuarkChain
What will QuarkChain (QKC) token be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what QuarkChain will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, QuarkChain's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of QuarkChain 5 years from now.
QKC Price Statistics
- QuarkChain Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$0.00885 / $0.00997
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- QuarkChain Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- QuarkChain Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.008648 / $0.00997
30d Low / 30d High
$0.008648 / $0.0108
90d Low / 90d High
$0.008648 / $0.0139
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.006906 / $0.02
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More