No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
API Upgrade & Maintenance and Tick Size Adjustment for Some Spot Trading Pairs (20 March 2023)
MEXC will temporarily disable API and adjust the tick size (i.e. the minimum change in the unit price) for the following spot trading pairs at 2023-03-20 05:00 (UTC). The resumption time for API service will be announced in a separate announcement.
API for the Following Spot Trading Pairs to be Disabled:
Details on Tick Size Adjustment:
|Spot Trading Pairs||Tick Size (Before)||Updated Tick Size|
- Once disabled, users cannot use the API trading feature to place orders for any spot trading pairs listed above on MEXC. However, you can still carry out actions manually to your currently holding positions via WEB or the MEXC app.
- Once disabled, users may still carry out actions to the active API orders of the trading pairs listed above via WEB or the MEXC app.
- We strongly recommend all users manage or liquidate any affected positions timely before the feature is disabled to avoid unnecessary losses.
- The grid service for the above spot trading pairs will be disabled. Existing positions will be closed automatically.
- For trading pairs that involve tick size adjustment, the margin function will be suspended during the adjustment period and will resume after the tick size adjustment completes.
Find us on
Twitter | Telegram | Medium | Facebook | Discord｜Instagram｜Blog | Reddit | YouTube
Buy USDT Instantly here: https://otc.mexc.com/
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today: https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
18 March 2023