No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
BigONE Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is BigONE?
BigONE is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange registered in Singapore.
Founded in 2017, BigONE is a digital asset trading and trusteeship platform that helps users accurately locate global blockchain assets and provides users with fast and safe services. It operates on the four principles of professionalism, integrity, win-win and safety, and quickly gained the trust of investors after its inception.
Due to recent market security and policy loopholes, in order to provide a high-quality and trustworthy trading experience, BigONE adopts remarkable technology and management processes to ensure that customers can safely and conveniently trade and manage their digital assets on the platform. At present, its daily trading volume exceeds $600 million.
Who is the Founder and CEO of BigONE?
BigONE was founded by Tom Bean and a group of professionals who have in-depth knowledge in the management of crypto trading platforms and accessing a wide range of digital assets. Tom Bean is also the current CEO of BigONE.
Is BigONE Safe?
With a mission to provide all citizens in the Digital Age with the most secure and convenient trading and trusteeship services, BigONE adopts a variety of security protocols and technologies to ensure the security of user accounts and assets, including:
- Two-Step Verification and Notification
- Separates the Cold and Hot Wallets
- Multiple Signatures
- Real Time Monitor
- Envrypted Key is Managed
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Know Your Customer Policy
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it cannot fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
Can U.S. Citizens use BigONE Exchange?
According to BigONE User Agreement, unfortunately, BigONE is currently not available in the United States.
- Free Depositing
- Trading fee is 0.1%
- The fixed withdrawal fees depend on the types of assets
Click on the link below for a detailed BigOne fee structure:
How Can I Contact BigONE Customer Support?
- BigONE Help Center: https://bigone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Submit a Request: https://bigone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Email (General Support): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email (Business and Press): email@example.com
Or try these social media to get BigONE customer service:
- Telegram: https://t.me/B1_EN
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BigONEKoreaOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigONEexchange
- Btok: https://0.plus/B1_EN