No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
CoinwRank #29 𝕏
Coinw Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Coinw？
CoinW is a Singapore-based digital asset trading platform, providing transaction services of BTC, ETH, HC and other mainstream cryptocurrencies to users all over the world. It devotes itself to serve Blockchain enthusiasts, providing secure, professional, honest, high-quality, and convenient digital assets trading services.
Who is the Founder of Coinw?
Coinw is found in 2017 by Zhang Li, an Internet technology company located in Nanjing, China. It is said that the number of members exceeds 70,000 after the exchange launched for only two months. In June 2018, Coinw was acquired by CollinStar Capital, an Australian company found by famous blockchain investor, Ryan.
Can I use Coinw in the USA?
There is no prohibition for US investors to trade on Coinw exchange.
However, if you're serious about your trading, or come from the state where cryptocurrency trading is prohibited by law, be sure to consult the local legal department first to avoid unforeseen consequences later.
What are the Features of Coinw?
- Support WeChat, Alipay, bank card and other payment methods
- Spot, ETF, swap are supported.
- BitWin, after depositing the investment products, users can enjoy daily interest airdrops which is calculated based on simple interest.
- Bitloan, users can borrow digital currency from Coinw.
- Sharing pool, there is no need to purchase and maintain mining machines. Holding the hash rate Token and users can enjoy the mining revenue of mainstream coins.
Is Coinw Exchange safe?
Coinw has implemented RSA asymmetric encryption, password salt and other security protection mechanisms, cold wallet and multi-signature are used to strictly protect the security of user assets.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
What is the Fee of Coinw?
- Trading Fee: The handling fee of the maker and taker on the platform will be charged according to different rules. The current basic fee of maker and taker is 0.2%.
- Deposit&Withdraw: Vary from assets, please visit the fee page on the official website, click here.
How to Buy Bitcoin on Coinw?
- Users purchase USDT or CNYT with fiat, click "Buy Crypto", then choose the "Advertisers" and input the amount of USDT or CNYT you want to purchase.
- Then go to the "Exchange", you can use USDT or CNYT to purchase other digital assets such as Bitcoin.
How Can I Contact Coinw Customer Service?
- Coinw online customer support: You can click the blue icon of "Support" to get support on the official site of Coinw.
- Coinw Help Center: https://coinw.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002143594-Support-Center
Or try these social media to get Coinw customer service:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoinW.to
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coinw_exchange
- Telegram: https://t.me/CoinwExchangeEnglish
- Naver: https://blog.naver.com/hyperpay
- Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7060364162?is_hot=1
- Medium: https://medium.com/@CoinW_Exchange