No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
LBankRank #53 𝕏
LBank Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is LBank？
LBank, short for Ledger Bank, began to develop in December 2015 and it is the digital asset exchange, providing global users with safe, professional, and convenient digital asset exchange services, investment services, and financial services. It has over 4.5 million registered users and the average daily trading volume reached 1.5 billion US dollars.
Who is the Founder of LBank?
The exchange is owned and operated by Superchains Network Technology Co. Ltd., a company registered in Hong Kong.
Can I use LBank in the USA?
LBank exchange does not list US citizens as prohibited from trading. However, if you're serious about your trading, or come from the state where cryptocurrency trading is prohibited by law, be sure to consult the local legal department first to avoid unforeseen consequences later.
What are the Features of LBank?
- One-click buy USDT with fiat
- Perpetual futures, two-way positions
- American Options
- C2C transaction, support peer-to-peer transaction between users
- Solar project and Apollo project, list new cryptocurrency with discount
- Depositing assets to generate interest
Is LBank Reliable or Safe? Can I Trust LBank?
The exchange implements the security features such as SSL encrypted servers, two-factor-authentication (2FA) for logins and transactions, and both cold and hot wallet storage of user funds.
Although security measures have been implemented by cryptocurrency exchanges, it can't fully guarantee the security of users' funds. In addition to depositing funds on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, users can also choose to transfer funds to reputable wallets to reduce risk. However, each method contains certain risks, users need to compare and choose the most appropriate one based on their specific conditions.
Does LBank Require KYC?
No, users are not required to submit any ID info and can keep anonymous while trading on LBank.
How do I Withdraw Coins From LBank?
1.Click on “My Account” and select “Bitcoin- Withdraw” to enter the Withdrawal page.
2.Select the withdrawal address you have added (or click to add the address) and the withdrawal amount, then select the network fee.
3.Please wait for the financial review after submitting. After the approval, it will be confirmed by the blocks and arrived automatically.
What is the Fee of LBank?
Trade rate: 0.1% for both maker and taker
Withdrawal rate: Vary from cryptocurrency, please visit the fee page on the official website, click here.
How Can I Contact LBank Customer Service?
- LBank official online customer support: You can click the gray icon of "Chat" to get support on the official site of LBank, click here.
- LBank Help Center: https://support.lbank.me/hc/en-gb
- LBank customer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or try these social media to get LBank customer service.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LBank_Exchange
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LBankExchange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LBank.info
- Medium: https://medium.com/LBank
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lbank
- Weibo: https://www.weibo.com/LBank01
- Telegram: https://t.me/LBankinfo