No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
OkCoin Intl. Trade Volume Charts (24h)
What is Okcoin?
OKCoin is a digital asset trading platform, established in 2013 in Beijing, China. It offers fiat trading with cryptocurrencies for individuals and professionals. OKCoin has offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea. Their mission is to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world. The platform has more than 100,000 active traders and investors around the globe.
Who is the Founder of Okcoin?
OKCoin was founded by Star Xu (pictured), who is now its CEO. OKCoin raised several million dollars in initial investments from a variety of venture capital companies in China and the United States, among other areas.
Star Xu has a background in technology management, including stints at Yahoo and Alibaba, in which he worked on developing search algorithms. He was also Chief Technical Officer at DocIn.com, a file-sharing service website.
What are the Main features of Okcoin?
- Security: Offline storage, 24/7 transaction monitoring, and multi-factor encryption.
- OTC trading: Over-the-counter (OTC) trading lets you buy and sell crypto without slippage.
- DeFi: Offer access to DeFi without fees -- no transaction fee (network gas fee) and no service fee from Okcoin.
- Okcoin Premier: An exclusive trading program created for professional traders and business partners.
How Can I Contact Okcoin Customer Support?
- Okcoin Help Center: https://support.okcoin.com/hc/en-us
- Okcoin customer Email: email@example.com
Or try these social media to get Okcoin customer service:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OKcoin
- Telegram: https://t.me/okcoin_en
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/okcoin