No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Coinomi Wallet Info
About Coinomi Wallet
Founded in 2014, Coinomi is a security-first, multi-chain wallet for both mobile & desktop that provides native support and true ownership for more than 125 blockchains and thousands of tokens.
Coinomi Wallet Main Features
- Superb Security: Your private keys never leave your device. Strong wallet encryption and cryptography guarantee that your funds will remain safe under your ultimate control.
- Enhanced Privacy & Anonymity: No KYC bureaucracy, no IP association, no identity linking, no transactions tracking. Our servers anonymize your requests by hiding your IP from prying eyes.
- Enhanced privacy/anonymity: No KYC bureaucracy to access your funds, no IP association, no identity linking, no transactions tracking.
- Native SegWit: Enjoy faster confirmations and lower fees for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and many other cryptocurrencies. Switch dynamically between Bech32, P2SH, and legacy modes.
- One-time Backup: Hierarchical Deterministic approach (BIP44) enables you to keep everything accessible and secure with just one super-passphrase which you only have to back up once and for all.
Coinomi Wallet Supported Coins
Full support for every ERC20, Omnilayer, BEP2, TRC10 tokens, and NEM Mosaics.
Coinomi Wallet Fees
Zero fees for sending and receiving transactions - you only pay the transaction fees directly to the miners.
You can conveniently select any of the 3 dynamic options of Low, Normal, or High priority for transactions. These options dynamically adjust according to the state of the network.
How To Use Coinomi Wallet？
To make payments with Coinomi, simply choose which currency you would like to pay in from the list of options, enter the wallet address of the payee, and click "Send".
Coinomi also supports cross-chain payments, a feature that allows you to make a payment directly from your holdings in any of the supported currencies to a payee's bitcoin wallet, without requiring any conversion or intermediate steps.
To receive funds in the Coinomi Wallet, please follow the steps below:
1) If you are going to receive from someone, just share your address (which is your public key), with whoever will transfer you.
2) If you are transferring from your exchange account (use Binance) to store your altcoins in your wallet, then just enter your address (or scan the QR Code) on the exchange and make the withdrawal.
Supported Platforms and Download
- Coinomi Wallet App for Android: click here
- Coinomi Wallet App for App Store: click here
- Coinomi Wallet App for Windows: click here
- Coinomi Wallet App for Mac OS: click here
- Coinomi Wallet App for Linux: click here