No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
What is Ledger Hardware Wallet?
A Ledger hardware wallet combined with Ledger Live app gives you full power over your crypto. Your hardware wallet keeps your private key protected at all times in a certified secure chip. Nobody can access it except you. Ledger has issued two hardware wallets: Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X.
- A Ledger hardware wallet, combined with the Ledger Live app, is the best solution to secure, store and manage your crypto assets.
- Ledger hardware wallets have industry-leading security to keep your crypto secure at all times.
- The Ledger Live app is a one-stop shop for your crypto. Buy, sell, exchange, and grow your assets with our partners – easily and securely.
- With Ledger, you can secure, store and manage over 1800+ crypto assets.
- Ledger makes the most popular hardware wallets in the world: more than 3 million+ sales.
What Are the Main Features of Ledger Wallet?
- The only certified hardware wallet on the market
- Contains a Secure Element (SE) – the most secure chip
- Custom Operating System for more protection
- Genuine check to assure device integrity at all time
Ledger Wallet Supported Coins
Supported BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT, LTC, EOS, XLM, ADA, and hundreds more.
How To Use Ledger Wallet?
- Get Ledger Live to start setting up your device
- Choose a PIN code & write down your recovery phrase
- Install applications on your device
- Add an account to manage your crypto
Supported Platforms and Download
- Ledger Wallet App for iOS: click here
- Ledger Wallet App for Android(Google Play): click here
Is Ledger Live Free?
Ledger Live is free to download and can be used to combine with the Ledger Nano S and Nano X hardware wallets.