No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
What is Ledger Hardware Wallet?
A Ledger hardware wallet combined with Ledger Live app gives you full power over your crypto. Your hardware wallet keeps your private key protected at all times in a certified secure chip. Nobody can access it except you. Ledger has issued two hardware wallets: Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X.
- A Ledger hardware wallet, combined with the Ledger Live app, is the best solution to secure, store and manage your crypto assets.
- Ledger hardware wallets have industry-leading security to keep your crypto secure at all times.
- The Ledger Live app is a one-stop shop for your crypto. Buy, sell, exchange, and grow your assets with our partners – easily and securely.
- With Ledger, you can secure, store and manage over 1800+ crypto assets.
- Ledger makes the most popular hardware wallets in the world: more than 3 million+ sales.
What Are the Main Features of Ledger Wallet?
- The only certified hardware wallet on the market
- Contains a Secure Element (SE) – the most secure chip
- Custom Operating System for more protection
- Genuine check to assure device integrity at all time
Ledger Wallet Supported Coins
Supported BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT, LTC, EOS, XLM, ADA, and hundreds more.
How To Use Ledger Wallet?
- Get Ledger Live to start setting up your device
- Choose a PIN code & write down your recovery phrase
- Install applications on your device
- Add an account to manage your crypto
Supported Platforms and Download
Is Ledger Live Free?
Ledger Live is free to download and can be used to combine with the Ledger Nano S and Nano X hardware wallets.