No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Cardano Price (ADA)
Cardano (ADA) Chart
Cardano (ADA) Return On Investment(ROI)
Cardano (ADA) Price Now
Cardano price today is $0.2456 with a 24-hour trading volume of $52,071,501. ADA price is up 0.12% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 35.12Bil ADA coins and a max supply of 45Bil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about Cardano (ADA) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use Cardano (ADA) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful Cardano (ADA) blockchain explorers out there:
What is Cardano(ADA)?
Cardano is a decentralized third-generation proof-of-stake blockchain platform, which developed through evidence-based methods. It is a fully open-source project that aims to deliver an inclusive, fair, and resilient infrastructure for financial and social applications on a global scale.
ADA is the native token of Cardano, any user can use ADA as a secure exchange of value.
Who Are The Founders Of Cardano?
Cardano was founded by Charles Hoskinson, who was also the co-founder of the Ethereum network.
What Is the Development Process of Cardano?
There are five phases of the development process of Cardano:
- Byron: initial stage, prepared for decentralization
- Shelley: the early steps in Cardano's journey to optimize decentralization
- Goguen: create and execute functional smart contracts
- Basho: improve the scalability and interoperability
- Voltaire: feature the treasury system and governance.
What Are the Organizations Working on the Development of Cardano?
Three independent entities to ensure that Cardano stays true to its purpose as we advance and evolve:
- Cardano Foundation: The Cardano Foundation is an independent standards body that oversees and supervises the advancement of Cardano and the Cardano ecosystem.
- Input Output HK (IOHK): IOHK is contracted to design, build, and maintain the Cardano platform.
- EMURGO: EMURGO endeavors to advance the platform and drive adoption through commercial ventures.
What Makes Cardano Unique?
- Scalability: ensures that the Cardano ledger is capable of processing a large number of transactions without affecting network performance.
- Interoperability: ensures the most multi-functional environment for financial, business, or commercial operations by enabling users to interact not only with one type of currency, but with multiple currencies across various blockchains.
- Sustainability: designing a proof-of-stake blockchain means it is vital to ensure that the system is self-sustainable.
Where Can I Track the Cardano Market Cap?
The Live Cardano Market Cap can be tracked on CoinCarp.com.
Where Can You Buy Cardano(ADA)?
Investing in Cardano can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Cardano through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Cardano — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Cardano cryptocurrency exchange are:
Cardano (ADA) Community
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CardanoCommunity
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CardanoStiftung
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano
- Telegram: https://t.me/CardanoAnnouncements
What is Cardano (ADA) Contracts address?
- BNB Chain(BEP20): 0x3ee2200efb3400fabb9aacf31297cbdd1d435d47
Founder and CEO of IOHK
What is the price of Cardano (ADA) coin?
The current Cardano usd price is $0.2456. We update the Cardano USD price in real time. Get live prices of Cardano on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is Cardano (ADA) coin a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. Cardano is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in Cardano investing, you will also need to understand the Cardano project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in Cardano investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy Cardano (ADA) coin crypto?
You can buy Cardano from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying Cardano. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support Cardano trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is email@example.com. Please be aware that buying and selling Cardano involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with Cardano trading before you begin.
How to short Cardano (ADA) coin?
The easiest way to short Cardano is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting Cardano, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting Cardano or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting Cardano are:
What will Cardano (ADA) coin be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what Cardano will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, Cardano's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of Cardano 5 years from now.
ADA Price Statistics
- Cardano Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$0.2431 / $0.2464
Trading Volume 24h
Volume/Market cap (24h)
- Cardano Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Cardano Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.2431 / $0.2578
30d Low / 30d High
$0.2375 / $0.2795
90d Low / 90d High
$0.2375 / $0.3777
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.2292 / $0.4629
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More