No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Cardano Price (ADA)
Cardano (ADA) Chart
Cardano (ADA) Return On Investment(ROI)
Cardano (ADA) Price Now
Cardano price today is $1.12 with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,696,439,406. ADA price is up 8.89% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 34.19Bil ADA coins and a max supply of 45Bil. In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such as
What is Cardano(ADA)?
Cardano is a decentralized third-generation proof-of-stake blockchain platform, which developed through evidence-based methods. It is a fully open-source project that aims to deliver an inclusive, fair, and resilient infrastructure for financial and social applications on a global scale.
ADA is the native token of Cardano, any user can use ADA as a secure exchange of value.
Who Are The Founders Of Cardano?
Cardano was founded by Charles Hoskinson, who was also the co-founder of the Ethereum network.
What Is the Development Process of Cardano?
There are five phases of the development process of Cardano:
- Byron: initial stage, prepared for decentralization
- Shelley: the early steps in Cardano's journey to optimize decentralization
- Goguen: create and execute functional smart contracts
- Basho: improve the scalability and interoperability
- Voltaire: feature the treasury system and governance.
What Are the Organizations Working on the Development of Cardano?
Three independent entities to ensure that Cardano stays true to its purpose as we advance and evolve:
- Cardano Foundation: The Cardano Foundation is an independent standards body that oversees and supervises the advancement of Cardano and the Cardano ecosystem.
- Input Output HK (IOHK): IOHK is contracted to design, build, and maintain the Cardano platform.
- EMURGO: EMURGO endeavors to advance the platform and drive adoption through commercial ventures.
What Makes Cardano Unique?
- Scalability: ensures that the Cardano ledger is capable of processing a large number of transactions without affecting network performance.
- Interoperability: ensures the most multi-functional environment for financial, business, or commercial operations by enabling users to interact not only with one type of currency, but with multiple currencies across various blockchains.
- Sustainability: designing a proof-of-stake blockchain means it is vital to ensure that the system is self-sustainable.
Where Can You Buy Cardano(ADA)?
Investing in Cardano can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Cardano through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Cardano — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Cardano cryptocurrency exchange are:
Founder and CEO of IOHK
ADA Price Statistics
- Cardano Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$1.02 / $1.17
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- Cardano Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Cardano Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.9313 / $1.64
30d Low / 30d High
$0.9313 / $1.64
90d Low / 90d High
$0.9313 / $2.38
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.9313 / $3.09
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More