No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Chromia Price (CHR)
Chromia (CHR) Chart
Chromia (CHR) Return On Investment(ROI)
Chromia (CHR) Price Now
Chromia price today is $0.0969 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,804,748. CHR price is down -6.43% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 686.55Mil CHR tokens and a max supply of 1000Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about Chromia (CHR) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use Chromia (CHR) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful Chromia (CHR) blockchain explorers out there:
What is Chromia(CHR)?
Chromia is a new blockchain platform, which provides for decentralized applications, aims to solve the shortcomings of existing platforms.
Chromia is a general-purpose platform that is suitable for almost all kinds of dapps, aims to be the decentralized database component of decentralized applications. A combination of a decentralized database and code, which is run on end-user devices (e.g.mobile or browser app), will typically comprise the entire decentralized application.
What Is CHR Currency?
Chroma (CHR) is the native token designed to empower the Chromia platform, and promote mutually beneficial relationships between developers, users, and investors.
Who are the Founders of Chromia?
The founders of Chromia are Henrik Hjelte (CEO), Or Perelman (COO), and Alex Mizrahi (CTO).
Henrik Hjelte has been developing software professionally since the 80's with a break to earn a Masters degree in Economics from the University of Uppsala in Sweden. Before coming to ChromaWay, he worked on financial software, sports betting applications and a search engine platform.
Or Perelman was also the co-founder of the very first Bitcoin wallets.
Alex Mizrahi was the founder and lead developer of Colored Coins.
What Makes Chromia Unique?
Chromia is designed and optimized to serve the role of a shared database in the best way possible.
- A relational model: Blockchain data and application state are stored in a relational database. This model is considered to be the best in class in terms of flexibility, versatility and consistency.
- Horizontal scaling: Each dapp gets its own blockchain (or, perhaps, multiple blockchains). Each blockchain is run by a subset of nodes, thus by the increasing number of nodes we can increase total throughput.
- Rich indexing and querying: Dapps can quickly retrieve information they need directly from nodes running the application. Dapp blockchain logic can perform complex queries without severe performance degradation.
- A relational programming language: Chromia dapp backends are written in a specialized language that is deeply integrated with the relational model. This model increases programmer productivity and ensures application consistency.
- High I/O throughput: data queries and updates are delegated to a heavily optimized relational database, allowing dapps to perform a large number of queries and data update operations.
- PBFT2-style consensus: Transactions can be confirmed within seconds.
- First-class dapps: Dapps do not arise from "smart contracts" in Chromia, but are considered first-class entities. Chromia gives dapp developers a high degree of flexibility and control. For example, Chromia does not charge dapp users for each transaction they make, instead of collecting fees from dapps as a whole. This leaves developers free to create their own fee and resource use policies.
Where Can You Buy Chromia(CHR)?
Investing in Chromia can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Chromia through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Chromia — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Chromia cryptocurrency exchange are:
Chromia (CHR) Community
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/teamchromia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chromia
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/teamchromia
- Telegram: https://t.me/chromapolisbychromaway
What is Chromia (CHR) Contracts address?
What is the price of Chromia (CHR) token?
The current Chromia usd price is $0.0969. We update the Chromia USD price in real time. Get live prices of Chromia on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is Chromia (CHR) token a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. Chromia is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in Chromia investing, you will also need to understand the Chromia project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in Chromia investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy Chromia (CHR) token token?
You can buy Chromia from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying Chromia. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support Chromia trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling Chromia involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with Chromia trading before you begin.
How to short Chromia (CHR) token?
The easiest way to short Chromia is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting Chromia, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting Chromia or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting Chromia are:
What will Chromia (CHR) token be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what Chromia will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, Chromia's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of Chromia 5 years from now.
CHR Price Statistics
- Chromia Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$0.0957 / $0.1034
Trading Volume 24h
Volume/Market cap (24h)
- Chromia Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Chromia Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.0924 / $0.1085
30d Low / 30d High
$0.0855 / $0.1212
90d Low / 90d High
$0.0817 / $0.1361
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.0817 / $0.2381
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More