No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Toncoin Price (TON)
Toncoin (TON) Chart
Toncoin (TON) Return On Investment(ROI)
Toncoin (TON) Price Now
Toncoin price today is $1.81 with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,252,943. TON price is up 0.9% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 1.22Bil TON coins and a max supply of 5.05Bil. In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such as
What Is TON Coin(TON)?
The Open Network (TON) is a fast, secure and scalable blockchain and network project, capable of handling millions of transactions per second if necessary, and both user-friendly and service provider-friendly. The project aims for it to be able to host all reasonable applications currently proposed and conceived. One might think about TON as a huge distributed supercomputer, or rather a huge "superserver", intended to host and provide a variety of services.
What Are the Features of TON Coin(TON)?
Apart from processing millions of transactions per second, TON blockchain-based ecosystem has all the chances to give rise to a genuine Web3.0 Internet with decentralized storage, anonymous network, DNS, instant payments, and various decentralized services.
- TON Blockchain: The heart of the platform is the unique blockchain with a scalable and flexible architecture consisting of a master chain and up to 292 accompanying blockchains. Top-notch approaches and methods implemented in TON make sure it will live up to its bold promise of processing millions of transactions per second.
- TON Services: TON Services provides a versatile platform for third-party services. lt enables smartphone-like friendly interfaces for decentralized apps and smart contracts, as well as a World Wide Web-like decentralized browsing experience. TON provides a searchable registry of decentralized services and applications.
- TON Payments: TON Payments is a platform for micropayments and a micropayment channel network. lt can be used for instant off-chain value transfers between users, bots, and other services. Safeguards built into the system ensure that these transfers are as secure as on-chain transactions.
- TON DNS: TON DNS makes blockchain mainstream by assigning human-readable names to accounts smart contracts, services and network nodes. With TON DNS browsing blockchain becomes similar to surfing the World Wide Web.
- TON Proxy: TON Proxy is a network proxy/anonymizer layer for TON nodes. Similar to 12P, it allows building decentralized VPN services and blockchain-based TOR alternatives to achieve anonymity and protect online privacy. Combined with the TON P2F Network and TON DNS, TON Proxy gives decentralized apps immunity to censorship.
- TON Storage: TON Storage is a distributed file storage technology accessible through the TON P2F Network. Think of a better version of Dropbox for simplicity. This torrent-like technology relies on smart contracts for availability and has strong potential with regard to storing and exchanging large amounts of data.
Who Are the Founders of TON Coin(TON)?
After Telegram was forced to quit the project, the open-source developer community led by EmelyanenkoK and Anatoliy Makosov went on developing and supporting the blockchain sticking to the original whitepapers where possible.
By now over 40 independent non-incorporated developers from various geographies work on the project as TON Foundation not-for-profit community funded by donations.
What Is TON Coin?
The principal cryptocurrency of the TON Blockchain, and in particular of its masterchain and basic workchain, is the TON Coin. It is used to make deposits required to become a validator; transaction fees, gas payments (i.e., smart-contract message processing fees), and persistent storage payments are also usually collected in TON coins. The usages of TON Coin are as follow:
- Stakes deposited by validators to be eligible to validate transactions and generate new blocks and coins.
- Voting power to support or oppose changes in the parameters of the protocol.
- Income (gas) is paid to validator nodes as a reward for processing transactions and smart contracts under the PoS consensus.
- Loans to validators extended against a share of their reward.
- Payment for services and options implemented by TON Services, TON Storage, TON DNS, TON Proxy, TON WWW. In particular, for bypassing censorship, storing data, hiding identity, using blockchain-based domain names.
How to Mine TON Coin?
If you want to know how to mine TON Coin, you can check the official mining guide, click here.
Where Can I Buy/Get TON Coin?
- You can get TON Coin through mining.
- You can use the bridge to get TON Coin, if you have Wrapped TON Coin in Ethereum or BSC, click here to switch.
- Became TON Validator, click here to learn how to become a TON Validator.
- Investing in TON Coin can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy TON Coin through a cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold TON Coin— both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular TON Coin cryptocurrency exchanges are Uniswap （V2）, PancakeSwap, 1inch, Exmo, OKEX
Toncoin (TON) Community
- Telegram: https://t.me/tonblockchain
Toncoin (TON) Contracts
TON Price Statistics
- Toncoin Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$1.79 / $1.82
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- Toncoin Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Toncoin Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$1.7 / $1.89
30d Low / 30d High
$1.32 / $1.89
90d Low / 90d High
$1.19 / $1.99
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.7511 / $4.96
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More