No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
About BitPay Wallet
Bitcoin Wallet (BitPay), established in 2011, is a Bitcoin payment provider. In addition to providing checkout services for merchants, it has also expanded its operations to include BitPay wallets and BitPay cards. BitPay is a payment solution for merchants who receive Bitcoin. Merchants receive Bitcoin from consumers (must be individual consumers who use Bitcoin), transfer the money into their own currency through BitPay, and pay fees to BitPay.
Bitpay Wallet Main Features
- Create multiple wallets, play with testnet coins, transfer funds, and more.
- Secure funds with multi-sig and key encryption. Safeguard shopping with Payment Protocol.
- Receive instant email and push notifications for payments, transfers, and proposals.
- Pay friends around the world. Turn crypto into dollars with Bitpay card or purchase gift cards.
- Real-time gift card purchasing from major brands including Amazon.com
Bitpay Wallet Supported Coins
Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and 5 USD-pegged stablecoins (GUSD, USDC, PAX, DAI, and BUSD).
Does Bitpay Wallet Support Altcoins, Credit cards, or PayPal？
BitPay solely operates as a cryptocurrency payment processor, so Bitpay wallet is unable to process credit card payments.
Bitpay Wallet Fees
BitPay charges a 1% processing fee to BitPay merchants. Merchants may choose to pass this fee on to the buyer.
How do I get my money from BitPay?
To receive funds in the BitPay Wallet, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the wallet you wish to receive funds into and select Receive.
2. Use the address displayed there to receive cryptocurrency transactions. You can click on the QR Code or displayed address to copy it to your device’s clipboard for pasting.
How to use BitPay Wallet?
To send cryptocurrency from the BitPay Wallet, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the BitPay app and navigate to the Wallet tab.
2. Navigate into the wallet you wish to send funds from and click Send.
3. Paste or scan the address you want to send funds to. You can scan a QR code by tapping on the scan icon on the right side of the Recipient field.
4. When on the Send tab, there will be a screen where you can input the amount you want to send. Click on the Send Max option on the top right corner if you want to send the entire balance of the wallet. The Send Max option will also dynamically calculate any fees.
5. Slide the b circle from left all the way to the right to confirm at the bottom on the mobile app. Click the Click to send button on the desktop app.
If you want to increase the likelihood of a timely confirmation when sending bitcoin transactions, select the Priority fee option in the BitPay Wallet's settings under Bitcoin Network Fee Policy.
To create a wallet within a new installation of the BitPay App:
1. Open the BitPay App.
2. Click the Wallet icon on the bottom (second from the left).
3. Click Get Started.
4. Enable the currencies (BTC, etc.) you want to create wallets for.
Remember that, to be able to create ERC20 token wallets, you need to create an Ethereum (ETH) wallet for gas.
5. Scroll down and click CREATE.
6. Read the prompts and click I understand.
7. When prompted to protect the wallet with a password, choose the desired option. If you choose not to use a password, you can set up a password later in the wallet’s settings. If you choose to set a password, you must remember that password.