No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
XRP Price (XRP)
XRP (XRP) Chart
XRP (XRP) Return On Investment(ROI)
XRP (XRP) Price Now
XRP price today is $0.3908 with a 24-hour trading volume of $411,939,332. XRP price is down -0.43% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 50.3Bil XRP coins and a max supply of 100Bil. In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such as
What is Ripple(XRP)?
The XRP Ledger is an online system for payments without a central leader. Anyone can connect their computer to the peer-to-peer network that manages the ledger.
XRP is the native token of the Ripple network, which is open-source, permissionless and decentralized blockchain technology.
Who Are The Founders Of Ripple?
Ripple was co-founded by David Schwartz, Jed McCaleb and Arthur Britto. Jed is co-founder and CTO, David Schwartz is the Chief Cryptography Officer, and Arthur Britto an advisor.
What Can Ripple Be Used for?
- Cross-Border Payments: Through RippleNet, financial institutions can use XRP to bridge two currencies in 3-5 seconds, ensuring payments are quickly sent and received in the local currency on either side of a transaction.
- Micropayments: Businesses are leveraging XRP and the XRP Ledger to build innovative products for gaming, content and web monetization, among other applications where money is at the center.
- Digital Cryptocurrency Wallets: Individuals can use mobile wallets to store private and public passwords and interact with various blockchains to send and receive digital assets, including XRP.
- Exchanges: Market makers and individuals use exchanges to trade XRP and other digital assets. Exchanges are often also intermediaries in cross-border payments among financial institutions.
- Institutional Trading: Market participants use XRP as a high-speed, cost-efficient and reliable trading collateral.
What Are the Features of Ripple?
- Fast: The XRP Ledger settles transactions faster than any other blockchain—in 3-5 seconds.
- Low-Cost: XRP transactions cost a fraction of a penny ($0.0002)—much less than other cryptocurrencies and average fiat payments.
- Scalable: The XRP Ledger can handle up to 1,500 transactions per second.
- Sustainable: XRP transactions settle without the enormous and unsustainable energy costs associated with proof-of-work (or mining).
Can I Buy XRP from eToro? What Is XRP Price on eToro?
XRP is available on eToro. You can check the XRP Price eToro on CoinCarp "Market" Tab.
Where Can You Buy Ripple(XRP)?
Investing in Ripple can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Ripple through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Ripple — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Ripple cryptocurrency exchange are:
XRP (XRP) Community
XRP (XRP) Contracts
- BNB Chain(BEP20): 0x1d2f0da169ceb9fc7b3144628db156f3f6c60dbe
XRP Price Statistics
- XRP Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$0.3881 / $0.3941
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- XRP Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- XRP Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.3753 / $0.4124
30d Low / 30d High
$0.3226 / $0.5073
90d Low / 90d High
$0.3222 / $0.5556
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.2898 / $1.01
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More