No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
XRP Price (XRP)
XRP (XRP) Chart
XRP (XRP) Return On Investment(ROI)
XRP (XRP) Price Now
XRP price today is $0.4526 with a 24-hour trading volume of $742,722,669. XRP price is up 0.24% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 50.95Bil XRP coins and a max supply of 100Bil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about XRP (XRP) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use XRP (XRP) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful XRP (XRP) blockchain explorers out there:
What is Ripple(XRP)?
The XRP Ledger is an online system for payments without a central leader. Anyone can connect their computer to the peer-to-peer network that manages the ledger.
XRP is the native token of the Ripple network, which is open-source, permissionless and decentralized blockchain technology.
Who Are The Founders Of Ripple?
Ripple was co-founded by David Schwartz, Jed McCaleb and Arthur Britto. Jed is co-founder and CTO, David Schwartz is the Chief Cryptography Officer, and Arthur Britto an advisor.
What Can Ripple Be Used for?
- Cross-Border Payments: Through RippleNet, financial institutions can use XRP to bridge two currencies in 3-5 seconds, ensuring payments are quickly sent and received in the local currency on either side of a transaction.
- Micropayments: Businesses are leveraging XRP and the XRP Ledger to build innovative products for gaming, content and web monetization, among other applications where money is at the center.
- Digital Cryptocurrency Wallets: Individuals can use mobile wallets to store private and public passwords and interact with various blockchains to send and receive digital assets, including XRP.
- Exchanges: Market makers and individuals use exchanges to trade XRP and other digital assets. Exchanges are often also intermediaries in cross-border payments among financial institutions.
- Institutional Trading: Market participants use XRP as a high-speed, cost-efficient and reliable trading collateral.
What Are the Features of Ripple?
- Fast: The XRP Ledger settles transactions faster than any other blockchain—in 3-5 seconds.
- Low-Cost: XRP transactions cost a fraction of a penny ($0.0002)—much less than other cryptocurrencies and average fiat payments.
- Scalable: The XRP Ledger can handle up to 1,500 transactions per second.
- Sustainable: XRP transactions settle without the enormous and unsustainable energy costs associated with proof-of-work (or mining).
Can I Buy XRP from eToro? What Is XRP Price on eToro?
XRP is available on eToro. You can check the XRP Price eToro on CoinCarp "Market" Tab.
Where Can You Buy Ripple(XRP)?
Investing in Ripple can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Ripple through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Ripple — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Ripple cryptocurrency exchange are:
XRP (XRP) Community
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/ripplepay
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ripple
What is XRP (XRP) Contracts address?
- BNB Chain(BEP20): 0x1d2f0da169ceb9fc7b3144628db156f3f6c60dbe
CEO of Ripple
What is the price of XRP coin?
The current XRP usd price is $0.4526. We update the XRP USD price in real time. Get live prices of XRP on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is XRP coin a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. XRP is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in XRP investing, you will also need to understand the XRP project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in XRP investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy XRP coin crypto?
You can buy XRP from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying XRP. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support XRP trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling XRP involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with XRP trading before you begin.
How to short XRP coin?
The easiest way to short XRP is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting XRP, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting XRP or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting XRP are:
What will XRP coin be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what XRP will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, XRP's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of XRP 5 years from now.
XRP Price Statistics
- XRP Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$0.444 / $0.4664
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- XRP Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- XRP Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.372 / $0.494
30d Low / 30d High
$0.3497 / $0.494
90d Low / 90d High
$0.3121 / $0.494
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.2898 / $0.9072
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More