No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Convex Finance Price (CVX)
Convex Finance (CVX) Chart
Convex Finance (CVX) Return On Investment(ROI)
Convex Finance (CVX) Price Now
Convex Finance price today is $3.96 with a 24-hour trading volume of $925,010. CVX price is up 1.51% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 71.88Mil CVX tokens and a max supply of 100Mil. In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such as
What Is Convex Finance(CVX)?
Convex Finance is a platform built to boost rewards for CRV stakers and liquidity providers alike, all in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Convex allows Curve.fi liquidity providers to earn trading fees and claim boosted CRV without locking CRV themselves. Liquidity providers can receive boosted CRV and liquidity mining rewards with minimal effort.
If you would like to stake CRV, Convex lets users receive trading fees as well as a share of boosted CRV received by liquidity providers. This allows for a better balance between liquidity providers and CRV stakers as well as better capital efficiency.
Convex has no withdrawal fees and minimal performance fees which are used to pay for gas and distributed to CVX stakers.
What Are the Features of Convex Finance(CVX)?
- Convex rewards CRV stakers with a share of the boosted CRV on the Convex platform making it an ideal destination for those who wish to stake CRV whilst remaining liquid.
- Convex allows liquidity providers to earn trading fees and claim boosted CRV without locking CRV themselves. Liquidity providers can receive boosted CRV and liquidity mining rewards with minimal effort.
What Is CVX Token?
CVX is the native platform token for Convex Finance. CVX can be staked for platform fees. Staked CVX will receive its portion of the platform fees as cvxCRV (tokenized veCRV). CVX is rewarded to CRV stakers and Curve.fi liquidity pools pro-rata to CRV generated by the platform.
- Stake to receive a share of platform fees as cvxCRV.
- In the future, CVX will be used for voting, such as gauge weights.
- CVX is minted pro-rata for each CRV token claimed by Curve LP's on Convex.
- Max Supply: 100 million
- 50% Curve LP rewards Rewarded pro-rata for CRV received on Convex
- 25% Liquidity mining Distributed over 4 years. (Incentive programs, currently CVX/ETH and cvxCRV/CRV)
- 9.7% Treasury Vested over 1 year. Used for future incentives or other community driven activities
- 1% veCRV holders Instantly claimable airdrop
- 1% veCRV holders who vote to whitelist Convex Instantly claimable airdrop
- 3.3% Investors Vested over 1 year. 100% of investment funds used to pre-seed boost and locked forever(no cvxCRV minted).
- 10% Convex Team Vested over 1 year
Where Can I Buy Convex Finance(CVX) Token?
Investing in Convex Finance(CVX) Token can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Convex Finance(CVX) Token through a cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Convex Finance(CVX) Token — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Convex Finance(CVX) Token cryptocurrency exchanges are:
Convex Finance (CVX) Community
Convex Finance (CVX) Contracts
CVX Price Statistics
- Convex Finance Price Today
Convex Finance Price
24h Low / 24h High
$3.88 / $3.97
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- Convex Finance Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Convex Finance Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$3.86 / $4.39
30d Low / 30d High
$3.48 / $11.04
90d Low / 90d High
$3.48 / $11.04
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$3.12 / $61.25
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More