No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Arbitrum Price (ARB)
Arbitrum (ARB) Chart
Arbitrum (ARB) Return On Investment(ROI)
Arbitrum (ARB) Price Now
Arbitrum price today is $1.23 with a 24-hour trading volume of $132,055,662. ARB price is down -0.94% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 1.27Bil ARB coins and a total supply of 10Bil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about Arbitrum (ARB) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use Arbitrum (ARB) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful Arbitrum (ARB) blockchain explorers out there:
What Is Arbitrum(ARB)?
Arbitrum is a protocol that makes Ethereum transactions faster and cheaper. Developers use Arbitrum to build user-friendly decentralized apps (dApps) that can take advantage of the scalability benefits of the Arbitrum Rollup and AnyTrust protocols.
Arbitrum's flagship chain, Arbitrum One, was launched in 2021. This was quickly followed by the launch of Arbitrum Nova, a separate AnyTrust chain built for ultra low-cost transactions. In August 2022, Arbitrum One was upgraded to the Arbitrum Nitro stack, bringing a 7-10x upgrade to its scaling capabilities.
The distribution of $ARB governance tokens decentralizes governance of Arbitrum One and Arbitrum Nova and their underlying protocols. $ARB tokens can be used to vote on Arbitrum DAO governance proposals, allowing $ARB holders to collectively shape the future of Arbitrum protocols and chains. Token holders can also delegate their voting power to delegates.
The Founders of Arbitrum(ARB)?
Arbitrum is built by Offchain Labs, a world-class team of researchers, engineers, and Ethereum enthusiasts.
How does Arbitrum work?
If you're looking to discover how Arbitrum works, the best place to begin is by the Rollups basics section, which gives a high level overview of Arbitrum's internals. From there, you can jump into more detailed explainers on various components of the system.
How $ETH and $ARB are similar
- Both are powered by decentralized blockchain technology.
- Both can be owned by any cryptocurrency wallet that supports $ETH.
- Both can be bought, sold, and traded.
How $ETH and $ARB are different
- $ETH is a transactional token, while $ARB is a governance token.
- $ETH is used to pay for transaction fees, while $ARB is not.
- Governance of Arbitrum is facilitated by $ARB and governance smart contracts, while Ethereum's governance is handled socially.
- Holding $ARB gives you the ability to govern Arbitrum, while holding $ETH doesn't impact your ability to govern Ethereum's protocol.
ARB airdrop eligibility and distribution specifications
ARB is an ERC-20 governance token native to the Arbitrum One rollup chain. Token properties at launch:
- Initial supply cap: 10 billion
- Inflation: Max 2% per year
- Minting/burning mechanism: L2 smart contract
- Bridgeable to Ethereum L1?: Yes
- Tokens launch on: Arbitrum One
- On-chain governance (voting) happens on: Arbitrum One
- Airdrop snapshot: Block 58642080 on Arbitrum One = February 6th, 2023
Initial token allocation & airdrop distribution
- Arbitrum DAO treasury 42.78% 4.278 billion
- Offchain Labs Team and Future Team + Advisors 26.94% 2.694 billion
- Offchain Labs investors 17.53% 1.753 billion
- Users of the Arbitrum platform (via airdrop to user wallet addresses) 11.62% 1.162 Billion
- DAOs building apps on Arbitrum (via airdrop to DAO treasury addresses) 1.13% 113 million
Arbitrum (ARB) Community
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arbitrum
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/arbitrum
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Arbitrum/
- Medium: https://arbitrumfoundation.medium.com/
- Telegram: https://t.me/arbitrum
What is Arbitrum (ARB) Contracts address?
- Arbitrum(Arb One): 0x912ce59144191c1204e64559fe8253a0e49e6548
- Ethereum: 0xB50721BCf8d664c30412Cfbc6cf7a15145234ad1
- Arbitrum Nova: 0xf823C3cD3CeBE0a1fA952ba88Dc9EEf8e0Bf46AD
What is the price of Arbitrum (ARB) coin?
The current Arbitrum usd price is $1.23. We update the Arbitrum USD price in real time. Get live prices of Arbitrum on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is Arbitrum (ARB) coin a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. Arbitrum is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in Arbitrum investing, you will also need to understand the Arbitrum project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in Arbitrum investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy Arbitrum (ARB) coin crypto?
You can buy Arbitrum from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying Arbitrum. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support Arbitrum trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling Arbitrum involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with Arbitrum trading before you begin.
How to short Arbitrum (ARB) coin?
The easiest way to short Arbitrum is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting Arbitrum, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting Arbitrum or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting Arbitrum are:
What will Arbitrum (ARB) coin be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what Arbitrum will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, Arbitrum's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of Arbitrum 5 years from now.
ARB Price Statistics
- Arbitrum Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$1.2 / $1.25
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- Arbitrum Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Arbitrum Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$1.13 / $1.28
30d Low / 30d High
$1.03 / $1.37
90d Low / 90d High
$1.03 / $11.46
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$1.03 / $11.46
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More