No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Aptos Price (APT)
Aptos (APT) Chart
Aptos (APT) Return On Investment(ROI)
Aptos (APT) Price Now
Aptos price today is $11.18 with a 24-hour trading volume of $67,553,979. APT price is down -1.15% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 130Mil APT coins and a total supply of 1000Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about Aptos (APT) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use Aptos (APT) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful Aptos (APT) blockchain explorers out there:
What Is Aptos(APT)?
Aptos is a Layer 1 blockchain built with safety and user experience in mind, enabling developers to build scalable, future-proof applications. It was designed with scalability, safety, reliability, and upgradeability as key principles, to address these challenges. The Aptos blockchain has been developed over the past three years by over 350+ developers across the globe. It offers new and novel innovations in consensus, smart contract design, system security, performance, and decentralization.
The Aptos vision is to deliver a blockchain that can bring mainstream adoption to web3 and empower an ecosystem of decentralized applications to solve real-world user problems. Our mission is to advance the state-of-the-art in blockchain reliability, safety, and performance by providing a flexible and modular blockchain architecture. This architecture should support frequent upgrades, fast adoption of the latest technology advancements, and first-class support for new and emerging use cases.
What Makes Aptos Unique?
- Fast and secure execution along with simple auditability and mechanical analyzability via a new smart contract programming language, Move. Move originated with the predecessor to the Aptos blockchain and continues to progress with the evolution of this project.
- Extremely high throughput and low latency through a batched, pipelined, and parallelized approach to transaction processing.
- Novel parallel transaction processing that efficiently supports atomicity with arbitrarily complex transactions through Block-STM, unlike existing parallel execution engines that require upfront knowledge of data locations to be read and written.
- Optimizations for performance and decentralization via rapid, stake-weight validator set rotation and reputation tracking.
- Upgradeability and configurability as first-class design principles to embrace new use cases and the latest technology.
- Modular designs that enable rigorous component level testing along with appropriate threat modeling and seamless deployment, all ensuring highly secure and reliable operations.
- Horizontal throughput scalability while preserving decentralization, where sharding is a first-class concept exposed to users and native to the programming and data model.
Aptos (APT) Tokenomics
|Category||% of Initial Token Distribution||Initial Tokens|
Who Are the Founders of Aptos?
Aptos is founded by Mo (Mohammad) Shaikh and Avery Ching.
- Mo is a 3x founder and expert in going from 0-1 and scaling products. He has been invited to speak at the World Economic Forum at Davos to discuss innovation across sectors. Mo combines his knowledge of building products, fundraising, developing business strategy & scaling teams. He has over a decade of depth in capital markets, private equity, venture capital across US, EU and Middle East markets.
- Avery Ching is Co-Founder & CTO at Aptos, building a Layer 1 for everyone. Formerly, VP of Apache GIraph at The Apache Software Foundation, Principal Software Engineer at Novi Financial.
What Is the Roadmap of Aptos(APT)?
2022 Q1 (March 15th) — Developer testnet launch
- Work with strategic partners and the web3 developer community to gather feedback and make improvements with respect to the Move developer experience and Move language
2022 Q2 — Incentivized testnet launch
- A larger and mainnet-like test playground for strategic partners and web3 developers to build
- Work with the node operator community to onboard and build expertise on operating the decentralized network together
- Start a bug bounty to improve the developer experience, node operations, and address infrastructure issues
- Provide incentive alignment for all participants that help secure the network
2022 Q3 — Mainnet launch
2022 Q4–2023 Q1 — Deploy the next major release to Aptos mainnet with the next set of significant features
Aptos(APT) Coin Utility
The Aptos blockchain will be owned, operated, and governed by a broad and diverse community. A native Aptos token will be used for transaction and network fees, governance voting on protocol upgrades and on-chain/off-chain processes, and securing the blockchain via a proof-of-stake model.
- Transaction and network fees. All Aptos transactions have a gas unit price (specified in Aptos tokens) that allows validators to prioritize the highest value transactions in the network. Moreover, at every stage of the pipelined model, there are multiple opportunities to discard low-value transactions (allowing the blockchain to operate efficiently when at system capacity). Over time, network fees will be deployed to ensure that the costs of using the Aptos blockchain are proportionate to the real-world costs of hardware deployment, maintenance, and node operation. Furthermore, developers will have the opportunity to design applications with different cost trade-offs between compute, storage, and networking.
- Network governance. On-chain governance can, over time, be deployed across the entire upgrade management process. As an example: 1. Token holders vote on-chain about transitioning to a new quantum-resistant signature scheme. 2. Developers implement and verify the new signature scheme and create a new software release. 3. Validators upgrade their software to the new release.Token holders vote on-chain to enable the new signature scheme, the on-chain configuration is updated, and the change takes effect.
- Proof-of-stake consensus. To participate in transaction validation on the Aptos blockchain, validators must have a minimum required amount of staked Aptos tokens. The staked amounts proportionately affect the 2f + 1 stake weighted PoAv during transaction dissemination as well as vote weights and leader selection during block metadata ordering. Validators decide on the split of rewards between themselves and their respective stakers. Stakers can select any number of validators in which to stake their tokens for a pre-agreed reward split. At the end of every epoch, validators and their respective stakers will receive their rewards via the relevant on-chain Move modules
How To Stake APT Crypto on Aptos?
The Aptos staking module defines a capability that represents ownership.
The OwnerCapability resource can be used to control the stake pool. Three personas are supported:
Using this owner-operator-voter model, a custodian can assume the owner persona and stake on the Aptos blockchain and participate in the Aptos governance. This model allows delegations and staking services to be built as it separates the account that is control of the funds from the other accounts (operator, voter), hence allows secure delegations of responsibilities.
How Validation Works on the Aptos Blockchain?
The following is a high-level description of how validation works on the Aptos blockchain:
Throughout the duration of an epoch, the following flow of events occurs several times (thousands of times):
- A validator leader is selected by a deterministic formula based on the validator reputation determined by validator's performance (including whether the validator has voted in the past or not) and stake. This leader selection is not done by voting.
- The selected leader sends a proposal containing the collected quorum votes of the previous proposal and the leader's proposed order of transactions for the new block.
- All the validators from the validator set will vote on the leader's proposal for the new block. Once consensus is reached the block can be finalized. Hence the actual list of votes to achieve consensus is a subset of all the validators in the validator set. This leader validator is rewarded. Rewards are given only to the leader validators, not to the voter validators.
- The above flow repeats with the selection of another validator leader and repeating the steps for the next new block. Rewards are given at the end of the epoch.
Where Can I Buy Aptos(APT) Coin?
Investing in Aptos(APT) Crypto can seem complicated, but buying Aptos(APT) Coin is much easier through a cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Aptos(APT) Coin — for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Aptos(APT) Coin cryptocurrency exchanges are:
Aptos (APT) Community
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aptos_Network
- Discord: https://discord.gg/tuDs9TmWwv
- Medium: https://aptoslabs.medium.com
- Telegram: https://t.me/aptoslabs
What is Aptos (APT) Contracts address?
- Aptos: 0x1::aptos_coin::AptosCoin
What is the price of Aptos (APT) coin?
The current Aptos usd price is $11.18. We update the Aptos USD price in real time. Get live prices of Aptos on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is Aptos (APT) coin a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. Aptos is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in Aptos investing, you will also need to understand the Aptos project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in Aptos investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy Aptos (APT) coin crypto?
You can buy Aptos from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying Aptos. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support Aptos trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling Aptos involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with Aptos trading before you begin.
How to short Aptos (APT) coin?
The easiest way to short Aptos is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting Aptos, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting Aptos or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting Aptos are:
What will Aptos (APT) coin be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what Aptos will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, Aptos's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of Aptos 5 years from now.
APT Price Statistics
- Aptos Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$11.14 / $11.51
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- Aptos Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Aptos Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$10.86 / $12.61
30d Low / 30d High
$9.81 / $14.56
90d Low / 90d High
$3.41 / $20.16
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$3.07 / $20.98
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More