No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Solana Price (SOL)
Solana (SOL) Chart
Solana (SOL) Return On Investment(ROI)
Solana (SOL) Price Now
Solana price today is $14.13 with a 24-hour trading volume of $194,876,223. SOL price is up 4.3% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 363.84Mil SOL coins and a total supply of 535.19Mil. In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such as
What is Solana(SOL)?
Solana is a fast, secure, and censorship resistant blockchain providing the open infrastructure required for global adoption. It is the fastest blockchain in the world and the fastest growing ecosystem in crypto, with thousands of projects spanning DeFi, NFTs, Web3 and more. SOL is the native token of Solana, which can be passed to nodes in a Solana cluster in exchange for running an on-chain program or validating its output.
What Are the Features of Solana(SOL)?
- Scalable: Solana leverages Proof of History and several other breakthrough innovations to allow the network to scale at the rate of Moore's Law.
- Low Cost: Never worry about rising fees as your user base grows. Solana is designed to keep fees low for applications with billions of users.
- Composable: Solana's single global state ensures composability between projects. Never deal with multiple shards or layer 2 systems
- Decentralized: Not only is Solana ultra-fast and low cost, it is censorship resistant. The Solana network is spread over thousands of independent nodes — which means that your transactions are always safe.
It is possible for a centralized database to process 710,000 transactions per second on a standard gigabit network if the transactions are, on average, no more than 176 bytes. A centralized database can also replicate itself and maintain high availability without significantly compromising that transaction rate using the distributed system technique known as Optimistic Concurrency Control [H.T.Kung, J.T.Robinson (1981)]. At Solana, they are demonstrating that these same theoretical limits apply just as well to blockchain on an adversarial network. The key ingredient? Finding a way to share time when nodes cannot rely upon one another. Once nodes can rely upon time, suddenly ~40 years of distributed systems research becomes applicable to blockchain!
Who Are The Founders Of Solana?
Solana was co-founded by Anatoly Yakovenko and Greg Fitzgerald, they were working together at Qualcomm.
- Anatoly Yakovenko, the co-founder of Solana, has almost two decades of experience building high-performance operating systems. He led OS development at Qualcomm and held engineering roles at both Dropbox and Mesosphere.
- Greg is the principal architect and CTO of Solana. Greg has explored the full landscape of embedded systems. He created a bidirectional RPC bridge between C and Lua for the BREW operating system, helped launch the ARM backend for the LLVM compiler toolchain, and published a variety of open source projects including a streaming LLVM optimizer in Haskell, license analysis tooling in Python, and a reactive web framework in TypeScript.
Where Can I Track the Solana Crypto Price?
The Solana Crypto Price now can be tracked on CoinCarp.com. CoinCarp(CC) provides Crypto Price Tracking, Exchange Ranking, Crypto Wallet Ranking, Crypto Data Analysis, and Crypto News & Information.
Where Can I Find the Solana Chart?
The Solana Price Chart now can be found on CoinCarp.com.
Where Can You Buy Solana(SOL)?
Investing in Solana can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Solana through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Solana — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Solana cryptocurrency exchange are:
Solana (SOL) Community
SOL Price Statistics
- Solana Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$13.41 / $14.2
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- Solana Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Solana Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$12.82 / $14.42
30d Low / 30d High
$11.02 / $38.64
90d Low / 90d High
$11.02 / $38.88
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$11.02 / $204.64
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More