No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Solana Price (SOL)
Solana (SOL) Chart
Solana (SOL) Return On Investment(ROI)
Solana (SOL) Price Now
Solana price today is $100.79 with a 24-hour trading volume of $896,563,259. SOL price is down -1.76% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 441.08Mil SOL coins and a total supply of 570.37Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about Solana (SOL) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use Solana (SOL) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful Solana (SOL) blockchain explorers out there:
What is Solana(SOL)?
Solana is a fast, secure, and censorship resistant blockchain providing the open infrastructure required for global adoption. It is the fastest blockchain in the world and the fastest growing ecosystem in crypto, with thousands of projects spanning DeFi, NFTs, Web3 and more. SOL is the native token of Solana, which can be passed to nodes in a Solana cluster in exchange for running an on-chain program or validating its output.
What Are the Features of Solana(SOL)?
- Scalable: Solana leverages Proof of History and several other breakthrough innovations to allow the network to scale at the rate of Moore's Law.
- Low Cost: Never worry about rising fees as your user base grows. Solana is designed to keep fees low for applications with billions of users.
- Composable: Solana's single global state ensures composability between projects. Never deal with multiple shards or layer 2 systems
- Decentralized: Not only is Solana ultra-fast and low cost, it is censorship resistant. The Solana network is spread over thousands of independent nodes — which means that your transactions are always safe.
It is possible for a centralized database to process 710,000 transactions per second on a standard gigabit network if the transactions are, on average, no more than 176 bytes. A centralized database can also replicate itself and maintain high availability without significantly compromising that transaction rate using the distributed system technique known as Optimistic Concurrency Control [H.T.Kung, J.T.Robinson (1981)]. At Solana, they are demonstrating that these same theoretical limits apply just as well to blockchain on an adversarial network. The key ingredient? Finding a way to share time when nodes cannot rely upon one another. Once nodes can rely upon time, suddenly ~40 years of distributed systems research becomes applicable to blockchain!
Who Are The Founders Of Solana?
Solana was co-founded by Anatoly Yakovenko and Greg Fitzgerald, they were working together at Qualcomm.
- Anatoly Yakovenko, the co-founder of Solana, has almost two decades of experience building high-performance operating systems. He led OS development at Qualcomm and held engineering roles at both Dropbox and Mesosphere.
- Greg is the principal architect and CTO of Solana. Greg has explored the full landscape of embedded systems. He created a bidirectional RPC bridge between C and Lua for the BREW operating system, helped launch the ARM backend for the LLVM compiler toolchain, and published a variety of open source projects including a streaming LLVM optimizer in Haskell, license analysis tooling in Python, and a reactive web framework in TypeScript.
Where Can I Track the Solana Crypto Price?
The Solana Crypto Price now can be tracked on CoinCarp.com. CoinCarp(CC) provides Crypto Price Tracking, Exchange Ranking, Crypto Wallet Ranking, Crypto Data Analysis, and Crypto News & Information.
Where Can I Find the Solana Chart?
The Solana Price Chart now can be found on CoinCarp.com.
Where Can You Buy Solana(SOL)?
Investing in Solana can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Solana through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Solana — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Solana cryptocurrency exchange are:
Solana (SOL) Comunidade
What is the price of Solana (SOL) coin?
The current Solana usd price is $100.79. We update the Solana USD price in real time. Get live prices of Solana on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is Solana (SOL) coin a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. Solana is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in Solana investing, you will also need to understand the Solana project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in Solana investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy Solana (SOL) coin crypto?
You can buy Solana from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying Solana. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support Solana trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling Solana involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with Solana trading before you begin.
How to short Solana (SOL) coin?
The easiest way to short Solana is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting Solana, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting Solana or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting Solana are:
What will Solana (SOL) coin be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what Solana will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, Solana's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of Solana 5 years from now.
SOL Price Statistics
24h Low / 24h High
$100.73 / $104.72
Trading Volume 24h
Volume/Market cap (24h)
Fully Diluted Market Cap
7d Low / 7d High
$98.65 / $114.84
30d Low / 30d High
$86.2 / $118.61
90d Low / 90d High
$59.31 / $125.84
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$13.38 / $125.84
All Time High
All Time Low
Trending Coins and Tokens
- Related Posts
- How Long Does Blockchain Pending Take? A Complete Guide to Understanding Blockchain Transactions
- What is Market Capitalization in Cryptocurrency?
- BRC-20 Tokens: How to Create and Transfer Fungible Tokens on Bitcoin
- Cardano vs Solana: Which One is Better for the Future?
- Which Crypto to Buy Today for Long-term?