No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
ChainLink Price (LINK)
ChainLink (LINK) Chart
ChainLink (LINK) Return On Investment(ROI)
ChainLink (LINK) Price Now
ChainLink price today is $7.23 with a 24-hour trading volume of $76,063,047. LINK price is up 3.08% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 517.1Mil LINK tokens and a max supply of 1000Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about ChainLink (LINK) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use ChainLink (LINK) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful ChainLink (LINK) blockchain explorers out there:
What is ChainLink(LINK)?
Chainlink is a blockchain abstraction layer, it can help to connect smart contracts universally. Chainlink ensures blockchain securely interacts with external data feeds, events, and payment methods by decentralized oracle network.
Chainlink aims to make the next generation of smart contracts come to life by allowing smart contracts on any blockchain to securely access any critical off-chain resource.
Who Are the Founders of Chainlink?
Chainlink was co-founded by Sergey Nazarov and Steve Ellis. Sergey Nazarov graduated from New York University with philosophy and administration.
Steve Ellis also graduated from New York University with computer science.
What Makes ChainLink Unique?
- Reliable, tamper-proof network: Use decentralization, trusted nodes, premium data, and cryptographic proofs to connect highly accurate and available data/APIs to any smart contract.
- Seamless connection to any API: Build on a flexible framework that can retrieve data from any API, connect with your existing systems, and integrate with any blockchain, now and in the future.
- Proven, time-tested solutions: Integrate battle-hardened and time-tested oracle solutions that secure billions of dollars in value for market-leading blockchain projects.
- Transparent oracle computation: Independently monitor and verify Chainlink's open-source code, the performance of its oracle networks, and the quality of individual node operators.
Where Can You Buy ChainLink(LINK)?
Investing in ChainLink can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy ChainLink through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold ChainLink — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular ChainLink cryptocurrency exchange are:
ChainLink (LINK) Community
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainlink
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Chainlink
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainlinkofficial
What is ChainLink (LINK) Contracts address?
- Ethereum: 0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
- BNB Chain(BEP20): 0xf8a0bf9cf54bb92f17374d9e9a321e6a111a51bd
- Solana: CWE8jPTUYhdCTZYWPTe1o5DFqfdjzWKc9WKz6rSjQUdG
- Heco: 0x9e004545c59d359f6b7bfb06a26390b087717b42
- Polygon: 0x53e0bca35ec356bd5dddfebbd1fc0fd03fabad39
- Fantom: 0xb3654dc3D10Ea7645f8319668E8F54d2574FBdC8
- XDai Chain: 0xE2e73A1c69ecF83F464EFCE6A5be353a37cA09b2
- Avalanche C-Chain: 0x5947bb275c521040051d82396192181b413227a3
- Optimism: 0x350a791bfc2c21f9ed5d10980dad2e2638ffa7f6
- Terra: terra12dfv3f0e6m22z6cnhfn3nxk2en3z3zeqy6ctym
Co-founder of SmartContract and Chainlink
What is the price of ChainLink (LINK) token?
The current ChainLink usd price is $7.23. We update the ChainLink USD price in real time. Get live prices of ChainLink on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is ChainLink (LINK) token a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. ChainLink is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in ChainLink investing, you will also need to understand the ChainLink project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in ChainLink investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy ChainLink (LINK) token token?
You can buy ChainLink from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying ChainLink. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support ChainLink trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is email@example.com. Please be aware that buying and selling ChainLink involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with ChainLink trading before you begin.
How to short ChainLink (LINK) token?
The easiest way to short ChainLink is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting ChainLink, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting ChainLink or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting ChainLink are:
What will ChainLink (LINK) token be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what ChainLink will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, ChainLink's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of ChainLink 5 years from now.
LINK Price Statistics
- ChainLink Price Today
24h Low / 24h High
$7.02 / $7.29
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- ChainLink Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- ChainLink Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$6.85 / $7.71
30d Low / 30d High
$5.92 / $8.13
90d Low / 90d High
$5.54 / $8.37
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$5.34 / $18.29
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More
Trending Coins and Tokens
- Related Posts
- What Is an Oracle in Blockchain?