No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Ronin Network Price (RON)
Ronin Network (RON) Chart
Ronin Network (RON) Return On Investment(ROI)
Ronin Network (RON) Price Now
Ronin Network price today is $0.2547 with a 24-hour trading volume of $938,980. RON price is up 3.37% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 148.34Mil RON coins and a max supply of 1000Mil. In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such as
What Is Ronin(RON)?
Sky Mavis, the studio that developed Axie Infinity, created Ronin — an Ethereum-linked sidechain made specifically for Axie Infinity. RON is the ecosystem token for the Ronin chain. It will eventually be used to pay gas fees and secure the network for both Axie Infinity and future games/products hosted on the chain.10% of the total RON supply are rewarded to liquidity providers on Katana DEX but no RON is for sale yet.
How Does Ronin Network Work?
Ronin mainnet uses Proof-of-Authority. PoA is a modified version of PoS and validators on PoA are usually less than 25. In the early stage of the Ronin Network, Sky Mavis will have sole discretion around validators. Therefore, the team has recruited an all-star cast of partners from the traditional gaming, crypto, and NFT space to serve as validators of the network such as Binance, Unisoft, Animoca, Nonfungible.com, Dapp.com,...
Validators on Ronin are responsible for authoring and validating blocks, updating price oracles, approving deposits, and transferring assets (ETH, ERC20, and ERC721) to and from Ronin.
The foundation also plans to integrate community validation eventually but needs efficiency and control to roll out features and keep the chain running smoothly in the short term.
On December, 23rd, 2020, Ronin Testnet was released to the public, and more than two months later, the Ronin Mainnet was launched on February 1st, 2021.
What Are the Main Features of Ronin?
- Fast & seamless transactions with almost instant confirmation.
- Drastically reduced gas fees. In addition, rather than paying Ethereum miners — the gas fees could be retained by the community and used for things like tournaments & bounties.
- The ability to withdraw Axie assets back to Ethereum Mainnet (eventually).
- Simplified on-boarding for new users, through a customized wallet solution.
- A block explorer for transparency and data accessibility.
What's the Relationship between Axie Infinity and Ronin Network?
Axie Infinity is a pokemon-inspired digital pet universe that has grown to be the most-played blockchain game recently. In the game, each player owns a unique Axie and can earn Smooth Love Potions (SLP) by breeding new Axies or trading in the marketplace.
Axie was first built on Ethereum, however, due to cripping fees and terrible network congestion, they had to seek solutions in order to maintain the user base.
The first solution was Loom Network. But one year since Axie launched on Loom, this network has undergone leadership changes and they have been focusing on enterprise solutions rather than user-facing applications. Then Axie moved.
Ronin was born to be a second solution. In the beginning, Ronin focused on blockchain efficiency in order to enhance the user playing experience. However, in the long term, the team is also looking for various solutions to further strengthen and scale Ronin such as zKSyncs.
Who Are the Founders of Ronin(RON)?
The team behind Ronin Network is also the Sky Mavis team.
- Trung Nguyen - CEO at Sky Mavis: In the past, he was a co-founder and CTO of Lozi - A social network for food bloggers and a software engineer at Anduin Transactions.
- Aleksander Leonard Larsen - COO: He also had experience in the blockchain gaming industry and was on the Secretary Board of Directors of Blockchain Game Alliance.
- Viet Anh Ho - CTO: Viet Anh used to be an intern at Google and Paypal. He was also in the same team as CEO Trung Nguyen at Anduin Transactions.
What Is a RON token?
RON is the native token of the Ronin blockchain.
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 RON
- Circulating Supply: Will be 100,000,000 RON after 90 days of the RON farming
How to Get RON token?
RON tokens now is being a Liquidity Provider on Katana(Katana is a decentralized exchange for Ronin. Katana will allow users to quickly swap users' assets anytime and anywhere on the Ronin blockchain at a low cost). To incentivize users and liquidity, 10% of the total RON supply will be distributed to the community, which, in this case, is all liquidity providers who come in the early 90 days since the launch day of Katana.
Details of distribution event
- AXS/ETH - 50% of RON rewards.
- SLP/ETH - 50% of RON rewards.
Where Can I Buy Ronin(RON) Token?
Investing in Ronin(RON) Token can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Ronin(RON) Token through a cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Ronin(RON) Token — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Ronin(RON) Token cryptocurrency exchanges are:
Ronin Network (RON) Community
Ronin Network (RON) Contracts
RON Price Statistics
- Ronin Network Price Today
Ronin Network Price
24h Low / 24h High
$0.2458 / $0.2564
Trading Volume 24h
Volume / Market Cap(%)
- Ronin Network Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Ronin Network Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.2336 / $0.285
30d Low / 30d High
$0.2336 / $0.3809
90d Low / 90d High
$0.2336 / $0.5162
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.2027 / $28.99
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More