No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Guarda Wallet Info
About Guarda Wallet
Guarda Wallet is non-custodial cryptocurrency storage, that supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, NFTs,Ethereum-based tokens (ERC20, ERC721), ETC, ZEC, LTC, XRP, NEO, EOS,DASH, and the others.
What fees am I Paying For?
- To transfer funds between addresses in one blockchain, you pay a commission charged only by the network.
- Exchange fees are set by our exchange partners. Their commission is about 0.5% per transaction. You also need to cover the network commission. All fees are already included in the exchange rate.
- fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat partners charge can range from 2% of the transaction and down depending on the volume of traffic.
The Functionality of the Wallet:
- Receiving and sending the currencies
- Transaction history
- Built-in exchange
- Purchase with fiat
- BTC multi-signature wallets
- Import and export of the private keys
- Wallet backup
- Secure encryption algorithm (AES)
Why is Guarda Wallet an Interface?
When you create a wallet on Guarda, public and private keys for all supported currencies are generated in your browser. Now you can use the wallet interface to directly interact with the blockchain. Send your public address to anybody and receive coins or tokens from them. Congratulations!
Guarda Wallet does not store private keys, passwords, or any other personal data. It makes Guarda the most advanced and secure interface for direct interaction with the blockchain.
How can I protect my funds from loss?
Make sure your password and keys are stored securely and you wouldn’t lose them, because if you do, they will be gone forever. As soon as you create a wallet from scratch or import the private keys, create a backup right away. Do not store it on your computer. If you are extra serious about the safety of your funds, we recommend using hardware wallets.