No results for ""
We couldn't find anything matching your search.Try again with a different term.
Enjin Coin Price (ENJ)
Enjin Coin (ENJ) Chart
Enjin Coin (ENJ) Return On Investment(ROI)
Enjin Coin (ENJ) Price Now
Enjin Coin price today is $0.2914 with a 24-hour trading volume of $12,340,373. ENJ price is up 0.52% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 1000Mil ENJ tokens and a max supply of 1000Mil.
In order to search for real-time and historical information about Enjin Coin (ENJ) blockchain, including data related to blocks, transactions, addresses, and more, you may use Enjin Coin (ENJ) block explorers. Here are some of the most popular and useful Enjin Coin (ENJ) blockchain explorers out there:
What is Enjin Coin(ENJ)?
The Enjin platform is a robust, flexible, powerful suite of tools and services that allows you to create and manage blockchain games without building and maintaining the infrastructure associated with blockchain games.
Enjin Coin (ENJ) is the native token based on Ethereum, which used to directly back the value of next-gen NFTs.
What Are the Main Features of Enjin Coin?
- Consumer Trust: Owners can melt their NFTs back into ENJ, increasing confidence in the assets and faith in the projects that offer them.
- Certified Authenticity: The ENJ stored within NFTs proves their origin and guarantees their compatibility with the Enjin ecosystem.
- Real-World Value: The perceived value of NFTs is directly correlated with their ENJ backing, making ENJ an effective gold standard.
- Asset Scarcity: When existing NFTs are melted, scarcity increases, thereby lowering the supply and increasing their value.
- Tangibility: Unlike other digital assets, NFTs backed by ENJ are created with something of value and can be destroyed anytime.
- Anti-Inflation: Because ENJ is a limited, valuable resource, backing NFTs with it is the only way to regulate asset creation.
Who Are The Founders Of Enjin Coin?
Enjin Coin was co-founded by Maxim Blagov and Witek Radomski in 2019.
Maxim Blagov is the CEO and responsible for the creative direction.
Witek Radomski is the CTO and responsible for the technical development.
What Makes Enjin Unique?
- Mass Asset Distribution: Send assets to up to 150 users with each transaction.
- Event Triggers: Trigger asset sending with game, app, or website events.
- P2P Trading: Empower users to securely trade in-game and in-app.
- Wallet Linking: Enable users to link their blockchain wallet to your project.
- Automated Signing: Use a simple app to automate the transaction signing process.
- Wallet Data Queries: Get robust on-chain data about your users and their wallets.
Where to download Enjin App?
Where Can You Buy Enjin Coin(ENJ)?
Investing in Enjin Coin can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you buy Enjin Coin through cryptocurrency exchange. Signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Enjin Coin — both for fiat money and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular Enjin Coin cryptocurrency exchange are:
Enjin Coin (ENJ) Community
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/enjinsocial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/enjin
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnjinCoin/
- Telegram: https://t.me/enjin_coin
What is Enjin Coin (ENJ) Contracts address?
Enjin Coin FAQ
What is the price of Enjin Coin (ENJ) token?
The current Enjin Coin usd price is $0.2914. We update the Enjin Coin USD price in real time. Get live prices of Enjin Coin on different cryptocurrency exchanges around the world on Coincarp.
Is Enjin Coin (ENJ) token a good investment?
It depends on your personal risk tolerance and investment goals. Enjin Coin is a cryptocurrency that is highly volatile and therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Before investing, please do your own research about cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, and smart contracts, and it is crucial to understand the risks and potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrencies..
If you decide to get involved in Enjin Coin investing, you will also need to understand the Enjin Coin project's white paper, team background, tokenomics, and the overall market environment.
The main ways to get involved in Enjin Coin investing are by participating in Spot, Perpetual, ETF/Leveraged trading or pledging to earn interest. Perpetual and ETF/Leveraged trading are very risky and are not recommended for non-professionals.
Where can I buy Enjin Coin (ENJ) token token?
You can buy Enjin Coin from a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX or DEX) or some cryptocurrency wallets. Usually we choose cryptocurrency exchanges to buy, most exchanges require you to set up an account and verify your identity before buying Enjin Coin. Cryptocurrency exchanges that currently support Enjin Coin trading include:
If there is any error, please feedback to us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that buying and selling Enjin Coin involves high risks.You should always do your own research and make sure you understand the risks associated with Enjin Coin trading before you begin.
How to short Enjin Coin (ENJ) token?
The easiest way to short Enjin Coin is through margin trading, usually with Perpetual contracts, Futures contracts, ETF/Leveraged. Only a few cryptocurrency trading platforms allows short selling due to the considerable risk involved in this type of trading.
To start shorting Enjin Coin, open a margin account, provide some collateral for your short position, borrow some coins from the trading platform, and start short selling. Keep in mind that shorting Enjin Coin or any other cryptocurrency is high-risk. Exchanges that currently support shorting Enjin Coin are:
What will Enjin Coin (ENJ) token be worth in 5 years?
It is impossible to predict what Enjin Coin will be worth in five years. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can be affected by a variety of factors, such as US dollar policy, government regulations, technological progress, market sentiment, Enjin Coin's circulating supply and the development of project ecology. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the price of Enjin Coin 5 years from now.
ENJ Price Statistics
- Enjin Coin Price Today
Enjin Coin Price
24h Low / 24h High
$0.2808 / $0.298
Trading Volume 24h
Volume/Market cap (24h)
- Enjin Coin Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
- Enjin Coin Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.2519 / $0.3164
30d Low / 30d High
$0.2434 / $0.328
90d Low / 90d High
$0.185 / $0.328
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.185 / $0.5683
All Time High
All Time Low
- Show More